Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wackymacky

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2007
38°39′20″N 27°13′10″W
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Well I'm sorry that your marriage degenerated to the point it did.

Shows how technology in the hands of the niaeve is dangerous.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
I wonder what came of this... the OP never came back after the 3rd post... anyone hear of any missing women in NY since the iPhone 4S came out?

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there.

I just texted her asking where she was and the dumb b!otch said she was on 10th Street!! Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots going to play well when I meet her a$$ at the lawyer's office in a few weeks.

thankfully, she's the rich one.

Wow, that's sad... I'm sorry to hear you're going through this...

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
People called him out on his trolling and he ran away.

I like to think he caught up with her and killed her, hiding her body in a dumpster in the meat packing district.

He's now missing and on the run that is why he is laying low and going by the nom de plume of Frank Mikklebee.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
I like to think he caught up with her and killed her, hiding her body in a dumpster in the meat packing district.

He's now missing and on the run that is why he is laying low and going by the nom de plume of Frank Mikklebee.

He posted a screenshot of his 4S. Bad move.

body.jpg

:rolleyes:

yeah

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2011
It's funny how a man divorces his wife just because an app tracked his wife cheating :p

(GPS can be wrong sometimes LOL :D)

PhoenixMac

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2010
Gps usually isn't that wrong where it shows someone across the city from where they are. But to OP definitely troll.

Steviejobz

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
SoCal
This story went viral and I'm pretty sure his wife probably caught wind of it. So they either made up or are proceeding with divorce / separation in which case I dont think airing more dirty laundry here is to his benefit if he wants a favorable settlement.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
not that it matters here. In most states even with cheating assets still get split 50/50 no matter what.
Chances are the best he could do is sue the guy she cheated with after the fact.

Either way her cheating on him has no bearing on the result of the divorce.

That could be tough when you are Donald Trump.

Hmm, how do I get out of giving money (rumored $34+ mil to be paid over time) to that woman, Ivana??? Oh, wait, I can give my kids (her kids) some really cushy jobs with pay more than mine and it will keep the lawyers at bay (and I thought the kids were good enough to deserve their salaries and bonuses). ;)

Mikesus

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2011

And with Siri, he had options on hiding the body... metal foundry perhaps?

LightOnAHill

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
There is so much incorrect and bad legal "advice" in this thread it's amazing.

Because of the nature of adultery most states have presumption law that makes it do you don't need actual evidence of cheating, you can file for divorce on grounds of adultery with circumstantial evidence, and judges make the presumption unless she can rebutt it.

I'd subpoena all her phone records and text content from phone company, and Facebook, and everything, likely to find more circumstantial evidence.

If a client came to me and said what you said, in my state (which doesn't apply to you) I'd easily have a divorce complaint drafted that day on adultery. Many states apportion differently for fault divorce - contrary to what people are saying.

Lawyer up, and best of luck finding a true woman. Sorry to hear bro.

These are my Internet comments and do not constitute legal advise.

thomas.g.tg

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2012
What if the guy didn't know she was married? I always wonder why it's a guys first instinct to beat the **** out of the other guy. What if he genuinely had no idea?

Judging from the semantics, the thread starter knew the guy the wife was cheating with.

nickchallis92

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2012
London
maybe someone in the meat packing district told her about this cool thing called flash, and she went back to his because he just HAD to show her

...and she never looked back

seriously though, what a tart

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Judging from the semantics, the thread starter knew the guy the wife was cheating with.

Much in the way that cheating on your spouse is acting like an adult?

Yea ok. So he has her password for iTunes? He put find my friends on her phone without her knowledge? Are you telling me you would do such a dishonest act? Sounds to me that he was the one with a problem not her. She was just escaping. My point is if he really cared for her he would not of posted here and he says she's the one with money. She probably bought him the iPhone and pays the bills...

I'm just posting a different side of the story. Anybody that downvotes anything is the same as he is. A coward. Just saying grow up. Try pretending at least...

And who is to say that I wasn't the "other guy"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.