Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rabdel12

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing great!

I was wondering if anyone has any advice, tips, or recommendation for apps or websites that can be used on the iPad to help visualize and train pre-med/MCAT students? I know of Khan Academy(great website) and some OK/decent MCAT apps in the appstore that doesn't help much in understanding the material.

Thanks a lot!

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
Go old school: get an MCAT review book, either in print or ebook. There is o app out there that will cover the required material in enough depth.

SRLMJ23

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York
I'm a medical student and I use several different apps. Webscape and epocrates are my favorite I'll go through and look what else I have.

DrRossMCAT

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2011
MCAT Preparation

medical student

We are curently giving free demonstrations for our MCAT and DAT courses. Sign up here:

drrossmcat.yolasite.com

Once you speak "the MCAT language", you'll be able to study on your own for many, many productive hours. With our tons of free material, analysis guides, and tracking sheets, you'll feel very comfortable and be able to make lots of progress.

Our sessions are packed full of strategies and demonstrations of techniques. At the start of each session, we'll give you a packet full of examples and guides; then we'll spend the time going through the material together. Of course, there's always room for questions from you.

Dr. Ross MCAT is the only company with a Goal Score Guarantee. Find out more by e-mailing DrRossMCAT@yahoo.com

DrRossMCAT2013

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2012
Free Kindle Fire from Dr. Ross MCAT

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

We've interviewed all 138 MCAT students who took Dr. Ross MCAT this year, and we've gotten some useful feedback: The #1 concern was our students not always having a secure, reliable connection for the Skype sessions.

Well, we've heard your concerns, and we've fixed them! For every student who signs up for the Dr. Ross MCAT course before January 21st, we'll send a free Kindle Fire HD with Skype so that you'll always be connected.

The Kindle is yours to use for the tutoring course, and yours to keep afterwards!

Contact us to schedule your free demonstration.

Best,

Jeff

Dr. Ross MCAT
cell: 646-234-4558
info@drrossmcat.com
http://www.DrRossMCAT.com

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2010
In. I'm taking the MCAT in the summer. I got all my eBooks on my iPad, but I'd love to get some apps on here to help me out when I'm not paying attention in class, so instead of surfing the net, I'm doing some studying :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.