Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Synergie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Halifax, Canada
...well I only have 2 thumbs but it deserves 3!

I recently picked up the Moshi iGlaze Pearl White for my iPhone 4s. The color is perfect with the white iPhone! The quality was great so I decided to try out the iGlaze for the iPad2 as well. I got the same color Pearl White as I did for the iPhone so they match!

This is a very minimal, and form fitting snap on case that protects the back from scratches. It does not add any bulk at all! (the Ipad2 still fits in a very slim slip case I have from Coach for it) The fit is perfect and the finish on the case is amazing - not a single sign of flaking or imperfection in the finish! The glazed pearl white looks awesome! It's fully compatible with the smart cover, and I have the light grey smart cover and the two colours fit perfectly together accenting the white and aluminum of the iPad 2.

It won't protect from any hard drops, but it will keep the back from scratching, and it just plain looks good!

It comes in Pearl White (shown) and also Black and Red.

This is easily my FAVOURITE iPad 2 Case / Combo!!! Note: also in the pic the Apple BT keyboard... which works perfectly with the iPad2.

If you were planning on getting a Moshi brand case, but didn't about the quality I can assure you that you can't go wrong with it!

img1273nn.jpg

img1274f.jpg

img1276o.jpg

img1277c.jpg

heyloo

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2006
NY
It does look pretty good actually. :) I kinda like it. Although I still prefer to see the actual back of the iPad2...the reason I have InvisibleShield on the back. :)

Synergie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Halifax, Canada
Its fairly expensive and it cannot show the back of the iPad.. the design is kind of no brainer... I stay with my ZUM sc ultimate .. it works way better than this case... just my personal opinion....;)

I didn't really like the ZUM because of the lack of colours and the fact that they kind of looked like jelly in the photos. I hate jelly cases. I'm not saying they are jelly like.... but in photos / from a distance they look like it. And if I am not mistaken they are the ones that interlock? I like being able to quickly remove the smart cover if needed / wanted and where it interlocks, the ZUM looks like it's slightly more bulky.

The reason I like the Moshi is that it literally adds NO bulk! I have a Coach slip case that even with the the Moshi and smart cover just BARELY fits. Any extra bulk around where the interlock hinge is, would mean I wouldn't be able to zip the slip case shut!

Plus, I tried to find ZUM Ultimate matching iPhone 4/ 4s cases and couldn't seem to find any! I like keeping my iphone and iPad in matching cases. (Yes, also have the iPhone Coach matching wallet / slip case too!)

Synergie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Halifax, Canada
looks so plain...:/

It's not... it's kind of pearlescent! It's hard to capture in a photo. It's not plain white... it's shimmery.

And it's good for people who like a clean modern look that is not too busy. I have the same case on my iPhone4s same color.... and it looks amazing on the white iPhone - it perfectly accents the original white and aluminum color of the device!

I'm not one for bright colours used in cases... because then I feel like i have to color match my wallpaper to the case and it limits what wallpapers I can use. That's why I like the clean modern look.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.