Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Swain

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
So you basically want us to make your homework for you?

I think I'll pass.

Last edited:

zaxdude

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
A forum related to Keynote or Powerpoint would be a more logical place for such a question....not a MBP forum.

But as has been stated, you may not get any help there either since it's obviously for a class assignment.

Detrius

macrumors 68000
Sep 10, 2008
Apex, NC
I'm sorry, but we're not going to do your homework for you.

I do see that some slides are missing hyperlinks, like slide 46, for example. Most of the others, you have to know precisely where to click on the screen in order to get back to the main Jeopardy page. For example, on many of the slides, you absolutely must click the word in the middle of the screen. Otherwise, it procedes to the next question.

Instead, try putting a big empty/transparent square over top of each slide that should go back to the questions, and make that your hyperlink. Then, when you click anywhere in that square (which optimally would be the whole screen), you'll be taken back to your list of questions.

Slide 49, for example, has the triangle as the hyperlink, but there's text in front of it. If you click on the text instead of the triangle, the text is given priority, since it's in the front, and you get taken to the next slide. With a big transparent square in the front (it's visible when editing but invisible when playing), this problem goes away.

Hope this helps!

geekygeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
So you basically want us to make your homework for you?

I think I'll pass.

I'm done doing everything, I got the questions, answers, pictures etc. I just need to get the hyperlinks working

----------

I'm sorry, but we're not going to do your homework for you.

I do see that some slides are missing hyperlinks, like slide 46, for example. Most of the others, you have to know precisely where to click on the screen in order to get back to the main Jeopardy page. For example, on many of the slides, you absolutely must click the word in the middle of the screen. Otherwise, it procedes to the next question.

Instead, try putting a big empty/transparent square over top of each slide that should go back to the questions, and make that your hyperlink. Then, when you click anywhere in that square (which optimally would be the whole screen), you'll be taken back to your list of questions.

Slide 49, for example, has the triangle as the hyperlink, but there's text in front of it. If you click on the text instead of the triangle, the text is given priority, since it's in the front, and you get taken to the next slide. With a big transparent square in the front (it's visible when editing but invisible when playing), this problem goes away.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, this helped a lot. You guys didn't have to do it and edit it, you could have just explained it to me.

----------

Thank you so much Detrius! This helped a heck lot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.