Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pauliedoggs

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2009
My wife & I have identical iPhone 4S's. This morning her weather app said it was 1 deg F here in our town and mine had the correct temp which was about 37 deg F. I'm talking about the built-in Apple weather app.

We are both running iOS 5.0.1.

Anyone have/hear of this problem too? I tried searching but came up with a lot of other issues with the app but nothing similar.

Thanks!

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
My wife & I have identical iPhone 4S's. This morning her weather app said it was 1 deg F here in our town and mine had the correct temp which was about 37 deg F. I'm talking about the built-in Apple weather app.

We are both running iOS 5.0.1.

Anyone have/hear of this problem too? I tried searching but came up with a lot of other issues with the app but nothing similar.

Thanks!

never really use the weather app anymore, the apps from the appstore are a lot better anyways.

Are you sure its not Celsius?

pauliedoggs

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2009
never really use the weather app anymore, the apps from the appstore are a lot better anyways.

Are you sure its not Celsius?

You know, good point. When she gets home I'm going to check that. Boy, I'm going to feel pretty stupid (but happy) if that's the problem. I did look at it really fast this morning.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.