Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

papelboyl1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2011
I just setup my laptop and I imported all my music into it. I then synced the music to the 4s/ipad.

After syncing, I enabled "sound check" on itunes and I guess it updated some tags on my music library. When i tried syncing my 4s, nothing was sync.

How do i force sync my music library to my 4s/ipad?

ty :)

NewtothisMac

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2011
Same trouble here!

I can't sync my iPad with my library!
I felt compelled to reply reading the idiotic reply below... in this forum is very unusual to run into people who are not willing to help you.

If you fixed your your iPad let me know how you did it.
Thanks!

papelboyl1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2011
I can't sync my iPad with my library!
I felt compelled to reply reading the idiotic reply below... in this forum is very unusual to run into people who are not willing to help you.

If you fixed your your iPad let me know how you did it.
Thanks!

not sure if my solution would help u but here goes:

1. untick sync music (this should delete all the music on my 4s/ipad)
2. sync
3. tick sync music
4. sync again

if this doesn't work for you, my usual solution is to restore. I have downloaded the .ipsw file in a folder somewhere. PLUS I have all the files I need to restore my idevice including all the apps.

how to save apps stored on ur idevice
1. transfer purchases option from itunes. this step will copy all the apps (in .ipa format) to ur local harddrive. They will be in a folder called "Mobile Applications"

ianto39

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2016
San Francisco
This'll do it too:
iTunes -> Edit -> Preferences -> Devices
Select device
Reset Sync History

...oops, doesn't work, doesn't do the full library

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.