Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cliapis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2009
Greece
Hello, I am the developer of Cross Reader and I would like to present you my app.
Cross Reader is a new RSS Reader witch combines the functionality with the design.
It's fast robust and I believe that it has something to say!

Here's the App store description of the App. Take a look and let me know your opinion

Description

Read, translate, share and manage your RSS articles with ease. The minimalistic, clean and visual user interface combined with unique and smart features create an application far more efficient than the most RSS readers available!

Notable features include:

-Quick article translation just with a tap within the same article view area.
now you can easily read articles from all around the world!
(powered by Google translation technology)

-Full offline mode for reading articles and viewing images without internet connection.

-Smart search with Smart Feeds. Collect articles with specific content using keywords and update them
upon every refresh.
(You can create multiple Smart Feeds with no limitations)

-Share news via e-mail or to the most popular social networks.
(Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Delicious, ReadItLater, Pinboard, Tumblr, Google Reader)

-Import your Goggle Reader feeds.

-Lock articles to keep them for as long as you want while the rest of your articles continue to update.

-Design your own collections of news for easy management and fast navigation.

-Portrait and landscape orientations.

iTunes Link

Screenshots
iPhone
1.jpg

iPad
3.jpg

MNstarman

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
Bug?

I purchased Crossreader for iPad. One of the blogs I'm following shows up on Blogger and Google Reader but not on Crossreader.

Cliapis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2009
Greece
I purchased Crossreader for iPad. One of the blogs I'm following shows up on Blogger and Google Reader but not on Crossreader.

Hello MNstarman thank you for posting. We are one step before we post an update for the application, so we might have it fixed soon. Can you please send me the URL of this blog to check it out?

We have a feedback section I the settings menu for reporting bugs or requests. To ensure that we will read your message please use this form to contact us.

Thank you.

tviel

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2011
Do a favor to business people like me and support private feeds! Didnt find one RSS Reader for iOS supporting Authentication for those.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.