Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chenks

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
UK
strange, it did list 4.4.4 15 minutes ago when i looked at it.

all it listed was "general performance and stability improvements, including a fix for an issue that displayed an error when playing some video content."

yet another one of apple's "lets add something and then remove it again quickly" things that have been happening the past month or so.

whooleytoo

macrumors 604
Aug 2, 2002
Cork, Ireland.
I had a mini-panic at first, when I couldn't control the ATV via remote or the Remote app for a minute or so, but then it started working.

No obvious changes here, though I haven't had any network disconnects yet (I also upgraded to the latest iTunes on both my Macs, which might also have been a factor). Fingers crossed!

Panch0

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2010
Virginia
I don't know if this came as part of 4.4.4 or as an update on Netfix service, but I saw a new menu item in Netflix. "For Kids" or "Kid's Stuff" or something like that. That's the only change I have noticed.

TomH TX

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
OK, so this morning it IS working, but still does not say anything about 4.4.4. Oh well. Guess I will keep my JB for now.

chenks

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
UK
OK, so this morning it IS working, but still does not say anything about 4.4.4. Oh well. Guess I will keep my JB for now.

are you blind or being purposely argumentative?

Screen%20Shot%202011-12-16%20at%2013.36.49.png

iMac-do you?

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2010
England
are you blind or being purposely argumentative?

Get out the wrong side of bed this morning? Give the guy a break, he may have had a cached version of the page and needed to refresh his browser. It happens. What is it about the internet that makes people so snippy?

Edit: Incidentally, the page is no longer showing the description to 4.4.4 again. For me at least.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.