Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ale3xx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
Hi

I got a Iphone 3gs that I have 2 problems with..

First off it have never been jailbroken.

The first problem: Stuck on the spinning wheel. I cant reboot turn it off or anything like that.

Second: I cant restore becaus i have this error message who show up "error 1645"

I have not try to Hard restore beacus it have to be shuted.

so has anyone a solution?

DESNOS

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2011
Hold the sleep/wake button till it shuts off, hold it again to try to turn it back on. If it gets stuck again, then there isn't much any of us can do, since iTunes can't do anything with it either. Time to call Apple: 1-800-MY-APPLE.

ale3xx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
no, it doesn't to be off. Hold the power and home buttons at the same time until the screen go dark, release power button while keep holding home button until Itunes recognize it.

I cant put it into DFU.
Nothing happens the spinning wheel keep stays.

ale3xx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
one of the button (home or power button) on your phone is not working. So, you need to fix it first before you can do anything.

Wow are u sure? becaus my home button is little fu** up

so u mean while the wheel spinn, you should be able to shut down the phone? or put it in DFU?

ale3xx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
yes, as long as your home button and power button working, you can put the phone into DFU mode at any stage.

wow ye! it is probably the home button.

And when i am done i will hard restore and see if it will work.

Tnx dude!:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.