Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Samelson03

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2007
I'm currently using a silicone case by some random brand. I'd like to get a new case, though. Any recommendations?

s1ns

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2011
I used to have incipio feather for my ipod touch, a cool case. Try google it. I had that case for my idevices :D

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2010
I have Waddler From CaseMate.

It's a really awesome case, it makes the iPod a lot thicker for more of an iPhone-y feel.

And it looks like a penguin. Which is really cool.

johnhw

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Geometric from Speck. Very comfortable and looks amazing. Does have a bit of wobble problem but I got used to that.

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
I use the otterbox commuter but sometimes when laying in bed and using it the part near the home bottom pops up. It is a bit annoying but I can live with it

iHeartSox

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2013
Little more:

Cargo pants looks fine if wanna listen music while iPod in the pocket, I tested my pants plus the default Apple ear phone that come up with the device. I'm short, though.

Note that, this iPod have a brightness sencor, if a case covered it up, either make a hole to your device your self, or the iPod screen might too dark sometimes.

Resp2saveU

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2013
Griffen Survivor. Best one I've used. I recorded a whole soccer game in the loading down rain with no problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.