Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

moonman239

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 27, 2009
It's on the iPhone. My guess is it will be available on iPad within about a week. They do plan to announce Timeline on February 4th.

HoddzDJ

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2011
England, UK
Love the Timeline on my PC and iPhone, but I also love the way Facebook displays in the one style on my iPad. Things get confusing with the two columns on Timeline in my opinion, although it would be great to see the iPad finally get Timeline. I think with anything, after a few days I'd love it more and I look forward to see when/if it gets released!

Same with Pages, I hope they get it too

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
what a bunch of crap.. back in december they said timeline support coming soon to the app and its now march and still no support.. that is definitely not coming soon :mad:

ipedro

macrumors 603
Nov 30, 2004
Toronto, ON
It's too bad Google+ proved to be a flash in the pan. For a while there they had Zuckerberg scared into actually releasing an iPad app. A retina iPad app with Timeline should have been out by now. Twitter is going to wipe the floor with Facebook if they're not willing to keep up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.