Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UCLAKoolman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
A strange issue occurred today when I was skipping multiple songs on my iPhone. After one of the skips the next song wouldn't load. I closed the app and closed it out of my multitask drawer. However the music still would not play when I opened the app again.

I tried loading Pandora on my PC, and saw this error message: There are no more songs to play on this station (Changing stations gave this same message)

When I created a new account, I could resume playing on both my PC and iPhone, but the old account still gives the error message.

Is it possible that Pandora has wised up to the skip hack and is banning accounts?

Edit: WORKING AGAIN. Checked back about an hour later and my old account works on my PC and my iPhone with the Pandora Skip hack.

Last edited:

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
A strange issue occurred today when I was skipping multiple songs on my iPhone. After one of the skips the next song wouldn't load. I closed the app and closed it out of my multitask drawer. However the music still would not play when I opened the app again.

I tried loading Pandora on my PC, and saw this error message: There are no more songs to play on this station (Changing stations gave this same message)

When I created a new account, I could resume playing on both my PC and iPhone, but the old account still gives the error message.

Is it possible that Pandora has wised up to the skip hack and is banning accounts?

I have skipped TONS of songs in a row and never have had this happen

UCLAKoolman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
I have skipped TONS of songs in a row and never have had this happen

I've skipped tons as well. This is the first time it's happened to me. After some googling, apparently this error was common when the revamped Pandora site launched. However it's strange that my iPhone would trigger a glitch like this.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
This happened to me last night... I uninstalled the Pandora app and reinstalled. It started working after that..

kg911

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2010
NYC
Same for me last night... I uninstalled still not working. Had to create a new account.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.