Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZacNicholson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2011
Austin
This was fast..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-17 at 4.10.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-17 at 4.10.38 AM.png
    431.1 KB · Views: 1,140

djrod

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Madrid - Spain
Are the app store notifications finally pushed to the Mac? I hate to open the MAS just to check if I have any update

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
The update or at least its process seem buggy. I've installed it about 3 times and it still thinks i need an update.

Are the app store notifications finally pushed to the Mac? I hate to open the MAS just to check if I have any update

Yes the App Store is in the Notification Centre.

dsf-oc

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2012
SW updates not working

The update or at least its process seem buggy. I've installed it about 3 times and it still thinks i need an update.

Yes the App Store is in the Notification Centre.

... same problems here ... I show 3 updates (2 are printer updates) but they never end up installing. I download them each time, but nothing ever happens.

DagazaGZ

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2010
Why do you not try the manual installation (see above)?

All I have to update is the thunderbolt update, since I have no thunderbolt devices I'm just going to keep trying to update on the mac app store, then I'll know when it's fixed. And if it takes a long time it doesn't matter, unless I decided to go buy some thunderbolt device.

JuicyJones

macrumors member
Mar 20, 2011
Bug

TB 1.0 update is likely a bug on Apple's Servers. I have installed it on Lion (successfully) and probably 30 times on ML unsuccessfully but when I check my system reports I see that my Thunderbolt connectivity is firmware 22.1 which is the newest version. ML is not detecting that that is install and telling me I have an update. It doesn't install successfully because I already have it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.