Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BadboyHouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
For some reason today, Scramble With Friends won't load. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling on two different phones.

App opens the closes again.

mcgillmaine

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
I'm to having the same issue. I would love to get an answer to this. Words with friends works and the poker game. But Scramble just crashes when trying to start the app.

BadboyHouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
It will be a problem at zynga's end. They'll sort it.

Good to know others have same prob.

Murrayl

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2012
Scramble crash

Actually, I am not sure if it as iPad issue or a Zynga issue. It works perfectly on my wife's iPad and not on mine. And mine has much more free memory than hers.

Don't know how to remedy this.

Murray in Philly

BadboyHouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
mines a bit hit and miss. one minute it will work, the next it won't.

Both my iPhone and my iPad have the same problem.

David085

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
They need a Scramble game for the Mac OS X to play on the mac platform too :) my 2cents

JunkedBrian

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2012
Actually, I am not sure if it as iPad issue or a Zynga issue. It works perfectly on my wife's iPad and not on mine. And mine has much more free memory than hers.

Don't know how to remedy this.

Murray in Philly

It's been over a week now and still not working on our iPad , we have a Facebook account connected with the app. Any ideas?

Jetson Parker

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2012
My wife is obsessed with that game and hers was not loading and so I browsed the web and this is what worked for her on her iphone 4s:

double take the home button and a list of open apps will appear at the bottom of the screen. Hold the first app down for two seconds and a red circle will appear with a dash, find the open app scramble in the lower list of all open apps and close it, click the home screen button again to bring up the apps, click scramble and you should be good to go .....

BadboyHouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

They basically need to integrate it into Facebook like they did Words With Friends.

BadboyHouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

Working fine on mine now.

Mamadeutsch

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2012
I deleted the app and them added it again and it worked. If you paid for the app, they should not charge you for it again. Hope that helps!

angelatso

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2012
My wife is obsessed with that game and hers was not loading and so I browsed the web and this is what worked for her on her iphone 4s:

double take the home button and a list of open apps will appear at the bottom of the screen. Hold the first app down for two seconds and a red circle will appear with a dash, find the open app scramble in the lower list of all open apps and close it, click the home screen button again to bring up the apps, click scramble and you should be good to go .....

Unfortunately, the above did not work for me. Neither did uninstalling and re-installing app, I've done this a few times now. Also tried restarting phone. I'm able to access Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends.

THIS IS FRUSTRATING. HELP!!!!

Renee00

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2012
I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and I tried resetting my phone. I also loaded the app on my iPad but it just crashes after a few seconds. Anyone have any other ideas or should I just wait it out? Thanks!

lainie

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2014
Can play a game but freezes when 'loading' (is that considered crashing?)'. Have to restart my phone (galaxy note ll) to play the next game; then same thing all over again.
Any suggestions on how to remedy this??
Thanks....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.