Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rbkhockey83

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2011
So my mom wants to get her photos to her computer so I turned photostream on her iphone and got the control panel set up on her iMac.. but in iPhone only one photo is showing up which is the most recent photo from yesterday. I want all the old photos (mainly last week) to sync.. how I can manually sync them or get photostream to work?

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Photo Stream only transfers photos taken while it is enabled. Before Photo Stream you synced them using iTunes (and still can). Is that not an option? I'm on Windows and just open the phone in explorer and copy them onto my PC when the iCloud control panel fails to copy them for me.

rbkhockey83

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2011
Photo Stream only transfers photos taken while it is enabled. Before Photo Stream you synced them using iTunes (and still can). Is that not an option? I'm on Windows and just open the phone in explorer and copy them onto my PC when the iCloud control panel fails to copy them for me.

Yeah, I guess I'll do that. I thought this would be easier because our phones are synced with our old pos dell

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
Yeah, I guess I'll do that. I thought this would be easier because our phones are synced with our old pos dell
My iPhone is setup to sync with my home computer, but at work, I can plug it into my Mac and use iPhoto/Image Capture to copy pictures over.

I'd imagine if you plug the phone into your mom's iMac, it'd work the same way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.