Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rcoward

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2011
West Sussex, UK
PDF to Word Converter

I am an airline instructor and this would be very useful for me to use in building lesson plans for student pilots and recurrent training sessions for current pilots. Sometimes I need sections out of multiple manuals to build up presentations or training notes. Eventually, I want to put this all into iBook format as almost every pilot I know now has an iPad!

I did look at your other products and was wondering if I was to get a copy of this software whether that would give me a discount towards your all-singing-all-dancing version that does multiple output formats?

My email is rcas.richard at me.com

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I am an airline instructor and this would be very useful for me to use in building lesson plans for student pilots and recurrent training sessions for current pilots.
I did look at your other products . My email is rcas.richard at me.com

The code has been sent to your email, it is a full version with all the functions. What' other software(PDF to ePub Converter ?) you are interested in ? We can certainty make big discount for you if it fulfills your needs.:)

VirtualRain

macrumors 603
Aug 1, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Hi there, I work in marketing and I'm often in a situation where I need to edit copy in an old PDF data sheet or brochure and I'm stuck usually copy and pasting paragraphs from the PDF into a Word document so I can edit it and then it goes into a workflow for a new layout.

This would save me some time and headaches. If it works well, I could definitely recommend it to my peers and we may end up buying a few licenses.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
This would save me some time and headaches. If it works well, I could definitely recommend it to my peers and we may end up buying a few licenses.

virtual_rain @ hotmail.com

Code delivered. Hope it saves your time and effort. :D

NCChief

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2012
If you have any codes left, this 20+ year undergrad sure could use one.

scotthrtp at gmail dot com

equisol

macrumors newbie
Kkkskpe,

I write instructional material for IT securitpy, and have quite often to quote some standards which come in .pdf format. Although they could be imported in boxes, I prefer to re-write the text of the standard, which is a painstaking exercise. Would love to try out your product.

edbenet

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2012
Apple Doctorl

I'm in my final year of studying for a Doctorate in Theology (religious studies) and ministry. I'm writing my thesis on how the church can learn from Apple. Yup, Apple fanatic. I have to track down other people's research on Apple and related topics, and need PDF to Word converter to include quotes in my thesis without hassle. This would be a great tool for me! edjuniored@yahoo.co.uk

maprx

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2009
me too

Could I have a code as well. This program looks great

thanks

maprx at me dot com maprx(at)me.com

-LikesMac-

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
Hello

I definitely need this. In many cases there's a bunch of text/image related stuff, but I can't edit them because they are in PDF. :(

This would be a good tool, to edit and save in doc. :)

jasuncion

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2012
I often find myself having to convert PDF files to word. It is not an easy process, having to convert the document to OCR and then copy and past to a word document. And then it's always not perfect and I end up retyping it anyway. After reading about your product, it would definitely be a life saver for me. If you have any codes left, please email it to: jasuncion@aol.com.

Thanks.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Could I please have a code if there is one available, I would really like to try it out to.
Thanks in advance.

I sent you several codes, please try them out yourself. If you have any problem, please give me a PM.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hi there--looks like a great app.. would you mind sending me a code so I can try it out?

Thanks!

The code of PDF to Word has run out, there are only limited codes left for PDF Converter Ultimate, please follow the instruction on the post and then i will give the codes to the winner.:D

jlc1978

macrumors 603
Aug 14, 2009
I do a lot of rewriting of documents that are only available in pdf format - the originals have been deleted or van't be find and manuals need to be updated. I'd appreciate if you'd PM me a code.

thanks,

Jlc

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I do a lot of rewriting of documents that are only available in pdf format - the originals have been deleted or van't be find and manuals need to be updated.

Already PM the code:D

katmarbal

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2012
Texas
PDF converter

I would really benefit from this so much; I receive so many PDFs from our school's central office that I have to convert in order to fill out for our LEP population. Please choose me to receive code. Thank you!

kathy.balmos@comalisd.org

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.