Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ashetty3682

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
I have an applet which launches a 32 bit jnilib. The Jnilib launches a Webframe window which ahas a url pointing to a flash site.

Now the problem is that suppose in any of the textfields I type a line . Now on doing a Command + a the entire line gets replaced by alphabet "a". Similarly If i type a line and do a commandl C the entire line gets replaced by alphabet C and If i do a Command V then the line that earlier line would get pasted appended by character "V"

naples98

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2008
Houston
I have an applet which launches a 32 bit jnilib. The Jnilib launches a Webframe window which ahas a url pointing to a flash site.

Now the problem is that suppose in any of the textfields I type a line . Now on doing a Command + a the entire line gets replaced by alphabet "a". Similarly If i type a line and do a commandl C the entire line gets replaced by alphabet C and If i do a Command V then the line that earlier line would get pasted appended by character "V"

Have you checked System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys (bottom right corner)? Did the Command key somehow get reset?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.