Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
I am going to buy a new iMac and I was wondering if anybody has any types of promotions that I could use with it. If you do please pm me with it.

Any help is greatly appreciated

themaze333

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2005
bham, AL
Willing to make a trade for a code!

:D Hey there I sell herbs and vitamins wholesale. Willing to trade a supplement or two for a code. Girlfriend is buying my iBook and she is getting mighty restless. I can't part with it until I get an iMac. I am so psyched that the new ones have a decent enough card to do the cool ripple effect (core image) under dashboard.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
I am going to be buying an iMac now and I was wondering if anybody has any promo codes that would help me. TIA,

beardecm

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2005
Poor Student Looking for Discount

I am required to buy a laptop for school beginning next semester. This is the first year that they are even hinting at supporting Mac-users, and I am willing to be their guinnea pig. I would, however, appeciate any ibook appropriate promo codes that could be shared. Please send (legit offers only) to me through this secure venue. Thank you, c m b

beardecm

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2005
last is most recent

FYI: many posted promos on pages 1 &2 are outdated. See later pages for newest thread.

StarbucksSam said:
I didn't know there were promo codes...

I thought they just had promotions that were available to everyone. Is there like a preferred customer list?

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Please, I was wondering if anybody has any promo codes that I would be able to use with the purchase of an imac?

nlmd311

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2005
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone happen to have a promo code which they aren't going to use before it expires? I am about one click away from purchasing a Mac mini for my girlfriend who is in desperate need of a computer and any type of promo discount would be a huge help. Any $30 off, 5/10% or any others would be great. Seriously!
Feel free to e-mail me directly, nlmd311 at aol dot com, or message me through the board.
all the best

-Darrill

silo113

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2005
Here is a $30 off $300

Here you go...it expires May 11 so use it quick!!
Promotion Code: MBYG2YJJT8

Leeloo the 5th

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2005
Belgium
Hi!
I'm also desperately looking for a promo code, 30 euros off 300 euros would be super nice for my new Mini!!! Please pm me if you have a code that you aren't going to use!
Thank you!!

EDIT: Never mind, I tried a promo code that I received in January, and it worked!! So don't worry about an expiration date, the system only seems to take into account whether or not the code has already been used.

apelet

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2003
For all the Canadians...

Here's a promo code for $40 off of $400..

But move quickly.. It expired a few days ago... Sorry, but maybe give it a try anyway.

Promotion Code: LBNCLCFATL

Send me a PM if you use it. I'm interested to know what I helped buy.

Brigrat

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2004
ipacmm said:
I am about to order an Xrack from the Apple store and was wondering if anyone had any coupons.

Mike

I have a $30 off of $300 that I am not going to use, PM me if you want it!

jdogg707

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2004
I am buying a PowerMac G5 in the next few days and could really use a coupon, anyone have anything? I would appreciate it!

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
Subscribe to Quicktime/iTunes/Apple news when you d/l iTunes (even if you already have it). They've sent me 3 coupons in the last couple of weeks.

Also, take the Apple Store survey as mentioned above. $10 off.

ipacmm

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2003
Cincinnati, OH
solvs said:
Subscribe to Quicktime/iTunes/Apple news when you d/l iTunes (even if you already have it). They've sent me 3 coupons in the last couple of weeks.

Also, take the Apple Store survey as mentioned above. $10 off.

That’s good to know because I always get the emails but never read it...so I guess now I will.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.