Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThaDoggg

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2010
Burlington, Canada
Been using the Razer Orochi for quite some time. Together with the Razer Goliathus mouse pad it's a perfect combo.

Attachments

• Photo 2012-03-03 11 44 33 AM (HDR).jpg
    Photo 2012-03-03 11 44 33 AM (HDR).jpg
    837.4 KB · Views: 120

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
I now use a Logitech G9x and its my first ever "decent" mouse. I'm heavily considering trading it with either a Mionix NAOS 3200/5000, a Apple Magic/Wireless Mighty Mouse, or the Logitech G700. Right now, I'm leaning more towards the Mionix, but I am still not sure. I never tried the G700 and I find the G9x tends to hurt my hand after a while.

10131609.jpg

kirky29

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
Magic Mouse - Used mostly for everything
Magic Trackpad - Used mainly for zooming and gestures
MacBook Pro Trackpad - Obviously used for when I use the MacBook Pro
Cheap 'Xenta' Bluetooth mouse - used for Windows in Parallels

:)

Attachments

• IMG_8366.JPG
    IMG_8366.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 129

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
Ive been using this Logitech mx620 for about 2 years on my MacPro, It works well, feels good in the hand but it's due to be updated, don't know what to look at next though, I used to love the old mighty mouse till the scroll ball stopped responding..........every other day.

Attachments

• 31tGziTNydL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    31tGziTNydL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,726

aKCLee

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2010
Canada
rat

tbh the mouse looks really weird lol but after a couple weeks of heavy gaming use, i am really liking it... if you can get over the rather alien look out of box, it's a phenomenally responsive mouse and the ability to physically customize the dimensions to custom fit your hand is amazing

i've used lots of diff gaming mouses over the yrs ie. Logitech, Razer etc. but this RAT is def one of my fav... my hands are really small so it was pretty cool to be able to change the physical dimensions of the mouse lol

MRiOS

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2010
I mostly use this:
Apple Magic Mouse (got for christmas from my brother, who got it from his hotel's lost and found. someone left it there last summer and never bothered to go back for it.)
attachment.php

I bought a Magic trackpad over a year ago, every once in a while I break that out for fun. If I ever want to do serious photo stuffs, I whip out the Intuos 4 I got back when they were selling their anniversary bundle.

Last edited:

wazgilbert

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2007
UK South
tbh the mouse looks really weird lol but after a couple weeks of heavy gaming use, i am really liking it... if you can get over the rather alien look out of box, it's a phenomenally responsive mouse and the ability to physically customize the dimensions to custom fit your hand is amazing

i've used lots of diff gaming mouses over the yrs ie. Logitech, Razer etc. but this RAT is def one of my fav... my hands are really small so it was pretty cool to be able to change the physical dimensions of the mouse lol

I've just got the same thing for my iMac. Thing is I'm really struggling with the patchy performance from the OSX cyborg software. One minute I have buttons working how I like them, next minute it drops out and defaults to a 3 button, or just whatever the last profile mode it was in. I end up logging out and in to get it to work.
(software 1.1.28)
Then, to make it worse I found the latest (BETA 1.1.30) drivers and it completely butchered the profile editor so it crashes every time - I cannot use the mouse now!!
Even after uninstall and return to '28 drivers, same problem.

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
I have a Deathadder for my G5:
razer-deathadder-gallery1.jpg

It's very comfortable for me but it registers single clicks as doubles quite frequent if it isn't regularly maintained.

Then I have a Logitech G500 for my HP:
logitech-g500-7b.jpg

It's also comfortable and very precise. I love that I can press a button to make the scroll wheel "loose", so that I can scroll down a long site with just one spin. It too have begun to register single clicks as doubles but it only happens once a month or so.

Beezzy

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2011
Razer Naga 2012 My Main Mouse I use for SWTOR/WoW/D3/SC2
Razer-Naga.jpg

Magic Mouse for when I don't use my MBP's track pad.
Magic_Mouse_682_914409a.jpg

Microsoft Arc Mouse Touch for normal Window 7 programs when I Bootcamp.
Microsoft-Arc-Touch-b.jpg

dec.

Suspended
Apr 15, 2012
Toronto
mice.jpg

Two microsoft mice for gaming and work PCs

the right one is the one I use with my Macbook Air, I really am forcing myself to get used to the trackpad as I do love it, it's just old habits... so I bought this online for 8 dollars, cheapest and smallest bluetooth mouse I could find - and it's seriously great!

spyguy10709

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
One Infinite Loop, Cupertino CA
4744052019_0481265f17_z.jpg

Not my photo, but you get the idea.

I had an old (dead) ADB Brick lying around, a cheap optical mouse, and a frayed Apple 30Pin cable. Add those up, but them in a blender and this is what you get!

Mine is less faded, but other than my MacBook Pro's trackpad, this is what I use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.