Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
It doesn't look like the grey Lexington is available for preorder do I have to wait. Oh well

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
Is it just me, or do you wish there better pictures/video showing the cases?

Swiss Miss

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Orlando, FL
Is it just me, or do you wish there better pictures/video showing the cases?

It's just you. :p

What are you looking for more clarification of? That close-up of the stitching didn't automatically sell you!?

But, I guess that's the price you pay for buying something without seeing a review of it first. Let all of us schmucks who already bought one get them first if you're not sold yet. I'm sure someone will post a nice review. But of course, that comes with the price of leaving your iPad naked for a certain amount of time...

Edit: Hey just wondering, does Incipio include a free screen protector with their cases like they do for the iPhone cases?

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Oct 17, 2010
Wow, the lexington case looks pretty nice.

where do i enter the promo code? i cant see where to enter.

do u guys think its a nice case?

nucksfan

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2011
How long will this promo code work for? I'd like to get the smart feather but in a different colour will it work for all of march? Thanks

fosking

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
Just bought the Smart Feather this morning but missed your code, doh.
I bought the black leather smart cover for the front.
Trying to keep it as thin as possible.

oli356

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2010
Will buy one of these I think.. but I have no money in my bank because Apple just took £2.2k on iPads....

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
What do people think about the Kickstand case, particularly those clips that hold the iPad in place?

Cutterschoice

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2012
Thank you for the code, just ordered the Lexington worked out £32.00 GBP, which is a pretty good price i think, plus fedex shipping, just hope they don't try and charge me to much duty on it.

DaQuickPG

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
this case is nice yet is this kind of Ads allowed ?

i am in no way associated with the incipio, i just bought a few cases from them (and really like them) and i know they always have discounts, just have to research (so does speck).

Just thought I d share a code with you guys so you can save some money (plus free shipping and no tax).

dromi

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
the title of this thread is totally misleading, the 16th is an estimate and a very convenient one.

"Est Ship Date: Friday, Mar. 16*
*shipping dates are estimated and are subject to change without notification"

applebestfans

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2011
CANADA
I am going to buy a leather case for my new ipad from Yoobao. Just like I bought one for my ipad2. It is perfect fit to my ipad2. Just love it.

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
I had pre-ordered the Smart Feather for new iPad on Wednesday just after my order with Apple. Always been a Feather fan for iPhones/iPads. Just emailed Incipio to see if they would retro apply the discount code. Hey $5 bucks is $5 bucks. Thanks OP.

SK360

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2010
Beaver, PA
Changed my order from the smart feather to the lexington this morning.

Gonna send the smart cover I ordered with the new iPad back. $70+ for that combo vs the Lexington didn't make sense.

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
I don't know when the new ones will show up on Amazon, but the Kickstand for iPad 2 is $20 there, instead of $40 on Incipio's site.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I just ordered the Lexington. I spoke with Customer service. It does not come with a SP. Also the free shipping is 5-7 business days after it ships (Est Mar 16th) so that might be up too march 27th.

SK360

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2010
Beaver, PA
They couldn't change my order to the Lexington since it was higher priced so they cancelled my smart feather and had me reorder. The Coupon code wouldn't work since I used it on the first order so they said the next business day they would refund me the 15%.

A+ customer service.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I'm still looking for a back, clear cover for my newbie...Had a Griffin last time, but I can't seem to find one anywhere....Just need it to tide me over until Stilgut or Griffin release the leather ones...Nothing on Amazon but some pretty terrible silicone offerings...Might have to buy one to protect the back until new ones are available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.