Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RamGuy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
Norway
I've been somewhat forced to switch from regular "baggy" running trousers over to these slim and tight fit ones as a result of bad blood circulation in my legs as I tend to go for a 30-40min running / jog trip on hard ground about five days a week, sometimes several times per day.

The one problem with this though, is the fact that these trousers don't feature any pockets. No pockets means no place for me to put my iPhone 4 while running. Most of the time I just have it in my hand anyway, but at times I put in my pocket because I don't want to hold it all the time and therefore I'm suddenly in the market for a armband solution for my iPhone 4.

I've been locking around and there seems to be many low-quality solutions around. I took one look over at Amazon.com and about every single solution available seem to have some dreadful feedback urging me to not pick them.

When it comes to iPhone cases I'm quite picky, I love premium quality solutions and hate cheap ones. For my girlfriends iPad we went with top quality leather from http://www.pielframa.com/]Piel Frama after we had tried out several others, just so you know how picky we tend to be with cases.

Are there any high quality armband solutions for iPhone 4 out there you'd recommend me to take a look at?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.