Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elaniemay

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
California, USA
Do you tend to have just one case for your iPad or do you prefer to have a few to switch around depending on your mood/functional needs?

I like having options. Almost to a fault. If you are like me, which cases do you have/have you ordered for your 3rd generation iPad?

So far I have ordered:
- Maroo Moko (black, obviously)
- Switcheasy Canvas (red)
- Incipio Lexington (gray)

The third isn't even available yet but I preordered it on Amazon for $23.70 (prime too!) so I'm sure I will read reviews on it and can cancel beforehand if needed.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
1 Case....Lexington (Gray)
1 Sleeve...Apple Incase Origami Stand Sleeve

Perhaps if I see something that I really like, than I'll go for another case.

crapbag8

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
Do you tend to have just one case for your iPad or do you prefer to have a few to switch around depending on your mood/functional needs?

I like having options. Almost to a fault. If you are like me, which cases do you have/have you ordered for your 3rd generation iPad?

So far I have ordered:
- Maroo Moko (black, obviously)
- Switcheasy Canvas (red)
- Incipio Lexington (gray)

The third isn't even available yet but I preordered it on Amazon for $23.70 (prime too!) so I'm sure I will read reviews on it and can cancel beforehand if needed.

do you have a link for Incipio Lexington on Amazon? I looked quickly and couldn't seem to find it. And does it say when it will ship? $23.70 price might help to overlook the big clasp/strap thing. It's $39.99 on Incipio site.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
In the past it was like 31 and done.

Case after case I hated till I decided on no case.

This time. Thin clear soft shell. $6 for that bag ans shield.

Will be my non folio case once I decide on the one folio I want.

jbimler

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2012
I have the Switcheasy Canvas hopefully shipping tonight. Thinking about picking up the Nude if/when they get it in stock. I like the look of the Nude but the reviews on this forum weren't very positive. I'll pick up something else if it really catches my eye.

modelbehaviour

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2007
UK
I like to have a couple of cases for my iPad - I've chosen the Odoyo Aircoat in grey for my folio case and the Mulberry leather sleeve in oak to slip in my bag this time around.

oliboli

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2007
This is my first iPad, but I feel more comfortable having a few options. I bought a Maroo Moko for travel, and have a Smart Cover for home use. Looking for a hard shell to pair with that. I'd like one more option - the gray Lexington piques my interest at $23.70 on Amazon, but DAT TAB/branding. The form factor is nice, though. I'm looking at the SwitchEasy Canvas as well, but definitely need some reviews before pulling the trigger [too many changes!].

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.