Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Oct 17, 2010
why buy there and not on best buy or apple store lol, amazon charges tax anyway so..

nickftw8686

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
why buy there and not on best buy or apple store lol, amazon charges tax anyway so..

amazon doesn't charge me tax and I also get overnight shipping for cheap, plus since I work and dont have time to go to a store i figure this is the better option. Also with the IPads launching today stores will be crazy busy.

webcrush

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2010
I canceled my Pre-Order from Apple yesterday (as they were still quoting me 1-2 ship date even though I pre-ordered on day 1) and purchased through Amazon. No tax, same price, and was to me today via Prime membership.

BarkingGhost

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2011
Atlanta+35 miles
I ordered an ATV3 a week ago Thursday when I ordered the iPad3 and Apple Care (for the IP3), but only the iPad actually shipped. Apparently Apple doesn't think it worthy to give folks a reason for the delay, nor an ETA. Can one cancel a partial order for the items they have not yet shipped?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.