Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tanster

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
SF Bay Area
I'm having the same problem with their new Microshell Folio (http://www.marware.com/microshell-folio-case-for-the-new-ipad).

I can click the new iPad into either the lower left corner OR the upper left corner, but not both at the same time. :(

Not only that, the lid's sleep/wake function doesn't work.

I like the potential of this case, so hopefully Marware will offer some options. I've contacted Support.

Last edited:

pbateman.as

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2011
Same problem here. Sleep/awake function works, but it doesn't fit in the bottom left corner.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
I got the shell only (not folio) from them last week and it fits the IP3 perfectly.

tanster

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
SF Bay Area
I'm having the same problem with their new Microshell Folio (http://www.marware.com/microshell-folio-case-for-the-new-ipad).

I can click the new iPad into either the lower left corner OR the upper left corner, but not both at the same time. :(

Not only that, the lid's sleep/wake function doesn't work.

I like the potential of this case, so hopefully Marware will offer some options. I've contacted Support.

I finally got it to snap in! It's a super tight fit.

Still can't get the sleep/wake function to work, though.

chazrt

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2011
I finally got it to snap in! It's a super tight fit.

Still can't get the sleep/wake function to work, though.

I just got the Microshell Folio and it fits my New iPad perfectly. The magnets work well too. No problems for me.

IT Troll

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Edinburgh
I am guessing those that have had success are using the updated "new iPad" version rather than the iPad 2 version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.