Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
I preordered mine last week when it said "shipping on March 16th".
I used Amazon payments and was sent an order number...but now I can't check my order status on Incipio's website since I used Amazon payments.

Can anyone else who ordered one let me know what the standard delivery date is estimated to arrive around?

I still haven't been able to take advantage of this beautiful display because I refuse to take off the protective plastic screening Apple puts on new products until my new case arrives.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
My order says item processed-shipping pending

Pre ordered day one

Got a beat around folio for $8 that will hold me over until it ships. Hopefully the sleep/wake function works properly.

overlyunderme

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
Houston
I ordered mine last week as well thinking that it would arrive at the same time my iPad did. It looks like Incipio has got one over on us. My status is "shipping-pending". Not happy about this as the reason I ordered it was to have it for work tonight as a stand.

FWIW, I paid with Amazon as well and as you know, there is no tracking information. What you have to do is Log in on Incipio's website using your email address and have them send you a new password. Then you can see the status.

sal

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2007
I am goign to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they didn't ship before the 16th because they wanted to make sure the case actually fit.

I am guessing they didn't ship because their cases didn't fit the new ipad.

a few angry customers that complain about postponed shipment is a lot better than every single new ipad owner being disappointed and angry that their cases didn't ship.

vigorblade

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
New York, NY
Ordered a Lexington last week as well and my status "Item Processed - Shipping Pending". I got the new iPad on Friday morning and took it out of the plastic, but being really careful, also putting it back in it's box when I put it down to be cautious till that case arrives. :cool:

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
As expected, the company took advantage of the release day hype by allowing preorders with vague promise dates. Sorry so many fell for this.

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Oct 17, 2010
we have a discussion on this in the incipio thread already.

we are all anxiously waiting for them to ship the lexington to us, i called them yesterday, the lady told me it will ship on tuesday.. so we'll see.. i ordered last week on sunday too.

vulsker

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2011
You are lucky... I ordered mine from Amazon when they were on sale for 23$ and I just got an email this morning stating my new delivery estimate is between today through May 2nd.

Now I have to decide on another case or wait it out...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.