Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vaughany18

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
England
:p

Attachments

• IMG_0221.PNG
    IMG_0221.PNG
    126.1 KB · Views: 486

vaughany18

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
England
Sorry haven't had chance to post this evening.
I shall post a video up soon of the jailbreak working.
Its something i've been working on but its nowhere near ready yet(quite buggy)
ever since i came on the forum i have enjoyed reading and posting so i thought who better to share my work with first:eek::apple:

Bean87

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2011
he is not on 5.1.. alot of people like me wanted iphoto to run on our 5.0.1 phones so to "FAKE" it we use ifile and go to system,library,coreservices,springboard.plist and change firmware version from 5.0.1 to 5.1....it shows up on my cydia as well. untethered 5.1 jailbreak on 4s is fake. for now

malevolant

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
Boston, MA
Sorry haven't had chance to post this evening.
I shall post a video up soon of the jailbreak working.
Its something i've been working on but its nowhere near ready yet(quite buggy)
ever since i came on the forum i have enjoyed reading and posting so i thought who better to share my work with first:eek::apple:

Should work with the dev team to get this released.

TL24

macrumors 65816
Oct 20, 2011
Why did you upgrade?

Stupidity? lol on the real though, JB was great and all but I just wanted to give it a go to see how if my battery life would improve and it's actually a bit better only. Oh well, I can wait for the JB.. Let's just hope this guy is for real though =|

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Stupidity? lol on the real though, JB was great and all but I just wanted to give it a go to see how if my battery life would improve and it's actually a bit better only. Oh well, I can wait for the JB.. Let's just hope this guy is for real though =|

I wouldn't bet on it!!! there is progress by real hackers though. I still think you have a little wait yet. ;)

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Come on guys, 5 mins work, his is a 4S with Absinthe, the 1.1.5 Cydia update and plist mod for 5.1

Mine looks like this:

Attachments

• IMG_0359.PNG
    IMG_0359.PNG
    132.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Amacfanboy

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2010
Supposed working untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S on 5.1. All the comments look good, but it could be fake. Is there anyone stuck on iPhone 4S 5.1 that can test it out to see if it really works? Your help would be much appreciate as I myself am not willing to risk loosing my jailbreak. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNPAwn9jMVY

greenpois0n4s.blogspot.com

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.