Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
I can't seem to upload picture to Picture Gallery forum I get some error messages on both win7 desktop and MBP. In the past it worked fine but now not anymore what happened???

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
The site has been behaving strangely the last couple of days. I've had trouble logging in...Just kicks me back to the login form without error messages...I haven't had issues with picture uploads though.

I cleared my Safari cache a couple of times yesterday, and could then log back in. Might be worth a try..

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
I can't seem to upload picture to Picture Gallery forum I get some error messages on both win7 desktop and MBP. In the past it worked fine but now not anymore what happened???

What's the error message?

arn

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
The error message say something like I have open multi windows something like that and also it says the upload failed. I will try capture image of error message later tonight.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
What's the error message?

arn

No error message with the login issue, which has now cleared up. Vbulletin, don't you just love it...:)

----------

The error message say something like I have open multi windows something like that and also it says the upload failed. I will try capture image of error message later tonight.

Did you try emptying your Safari cache?...I just uploaded a couple of screenshots, no problems.

christof

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2002
Earth
I'm still having issues uploading photos. I've logged out of all web browser clients, restarted all machines, but the issue persists. The error is: "You have multiple windows or tabs open at MacRumors with only some of them logged in. Please reload the pages so they will recognize your login status."

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001

christof

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2002
Earth
It's been well over one week. I've been logged out of all browser clients and haven't logged in until today. I reset all cookies and caches on all browser clients. I made sure I'm running the latest versions of every browser client. I still can't upload photos and still encounter the same "multiple windows" error.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
It's been well over one week. I've been logged out of all browser clients and haven't logged in until today. I reset all cookies and caches on all browser clients. I made sure I'm running the latest versions of every browser client. I still can't upload photos and still encounter the same "multiple windows" error.

Can you hit me up on AIM? My aim is "chaosmint"

arn

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Hey everyone,

I seem to be having difficulty uploading pics as well. I tried multiple times last night and it will let me browse to the jpeg file on my computer, but simply won't upload. I double checked to make sure the file is within the size requirements and it was. There was no pop up box, no error message, nothing. The upload button will press down, but nothing ever happens, the file doesn't load into the que. :confused:

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hey everyone,

I seem to be having difficulty uploading pics as well. I tried multiple times last night and it will let me browse to the jpeg file on my computer, but simply won't upload. I double checked to make sure the file is within the size requirements and it was. There was no pop up box, no error message, nothing. The upload button will press down, but nothing ever happens, the file doesn't load into the que. :confused:

Have you tried the usual vb troubleshooting stuff? Clear cache, etc?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.