Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Aartselaar // Antwerp // Belgium
Hey Everyone,

I'm a big poster of topics on the iPhone development forum, and I finally uploaded my first application onto the App store, it took me 4 months to finally upload it, but yeah, it's here!

I have been a CSS gamer since a very long time, I have played professional in many leagues, and after I quited CSS to become a programmer, I wanted to give something back, after alot of design work and testing, we came out with an information app, we're going to implement alot more features, and more support for Tactics etc (also we're thinking of making it for other games too if that's allright).
If you download, please leave a comment/Stars/review so I know what can be improved for next editions :)

CSS tribute

mzl.dpmepksw.jpeg

mzl.kosdphkc.jpeg

mzl.ztxygayu.jpeg

mzl.qxrsjhcs.jpeg

Go ahead and download it, tell your friends, give me comments of what to add, what else you want?! i'd really appreciate it.

Greetings, Thijs

PS: Nearly 1000 downloads, i'm so glad guys.. really appreciate it :)

Last edited:

TjeuV

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2011
Belgium
Swéét !! Belgians always do it better :p

Hey Everyone,

I'm a big poster of topics on the iPhone development forum, and I finally uploaded my first application onto the App store, because of Licensing issues I had to make it free, and took me 4 months to finally upload it, but yeah, it's here!
CSS tribute

Go ahead and download it, tell your friends, give me comments of what to add, what else you want?! i'd really appreciate it.

Greetings, Thijs

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Over 100 downloads in the first 24 hours , looking for reviewers who are honest, to write what they think about the application!

I appreciate every1's download 1 by 1..

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Apparently USA are the biggest downloaders, thanks for the download, appreciate it more if you gave some feedback here or on the app store! :) Or wherever you want ^_-

Greets, Thijs

PS: Maybe an CS:GO Version coming also ^_-

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Are there any extra features you want to implement?
So far I have these requested:
- Run around the actual Map with the device to come up with strategic combat solutions
- CS:GO Version

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
I've decided to release it for free again, people are enjoying it as a free version, and I find it handy as reference to clients. SO therefore, it's free again! go download :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.