Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nikomanz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
Washington, D.C.
In your opinion whats the best feature in the upcoming ML OS X release?

For me, it's probably mirroring my Air with my :apple: TV

Although I think notification center is going to be pretty cool too.

Discaciate

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2010
I know this will probably sound absurd, but I'm enjoying the reminder app integration.

It's a very little feature, but the iOS integration is making it an integral part of my day to day activities (specially considering how horrible my memory is).

Display mirroring sounds great, but it's not yet supported in my 2010 MBP. And air parrot is working perfectly with it's latest version.

D-a-a-n

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2010
Actually that were all 'new' features of ML, oh yeah..there's notes also...ooooeohhh :rolleyes:

TwinMonkeys

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2012
Airplay looks like fun, but to be honest, something really simple like Notes being a separate easily accessible App might have more day to day impact on peoples lives.

Old Smuggler

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
It would be a toss up between notifications and airplay, but if i had to pick one it would have to be notifications
I'm so forgetfull

blow45

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011
Notification Center.

thank growl and android for this...

Btw, if the best features of a new os from apple have come to be a notes app, notifications and a new wallpaper, the bar has been set remarkably low...

insimbi

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2008
thank growl and android for this...

Btw, if the best features of a new os from apple have come to be a notes app, notifications and a new wallpaper, the bar has been set remarkably low...

rofl

blow45

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011

to be honest the notes app will come in handy after years of mixing my inbox with notes. Today I was trying to show a mail to a colleague at work in my mail.app inbox and it just so happened to be right under a buy condoms/wine note i joted on the iphone on the way to work. :D

tkermit

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2004
to be honest the notes app will come in handy after years of mixing my inbox with notes.

You know there's a setting for that (in Lion), right?

setting.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.