Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

atrium1.jpg

AppleGazette has assembled a large collection of photographs taken inside Apple Headquarters in Cupertino. The collection includes photos of the reception areas at 1 Infinite Loop, shots of the atriums, The Company Store, Apple's Town Hall auditorium, the Apple gymnasium and more.

For such a private and secretive company, there are a decent number of photos taken inside the walls of headquarters. Of course, we have seen lots of plans for the new Apple headquarters which should be completed in a few years.

Article Link: A Collection of Photographs From Inside Apple HQ

mcfrazieriv

macrumors 65816
Jan 30, 2012

most of these photos are so public that putting all of them into a single article makes a reader feel like the author really has no personal sources. :confused:

Mr-Stabby

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2004
That reception photo is either a few years old now, or they're so tight at Apple they give their receptionists 6 year old machines :D

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
That reception photo is either a few years old now, or they're so tight at Apple they give their receptionists 6 year old machines :D

I'm sure it's old, they still have the Yao Ming poster too from the 17/12 inch PowerBook days.

I actually have 2 of those life sized stands. Wonder what they're worth to an Apple nerd.

smithrh

macrumors 68030
Feb 28, 2009
You can't wander the halls unless you're senior staff?

Man, that would kinda suck.

NextGenApple

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Most on here lust for latest, yet apple saving money plus showing using white iMacs is just as nice as current iMacs.

Down Me, DONT CARE

Rocketman

macrumors 603
This release means the Apple Campus 2 which was leaked will involve the destruction of the current HQ and a new skyscraper from the top of which, you will be able to see China, will be erected.

By then the market cap will be $2T since building approvals in this country take 20x as long as in China.

Rocketman

mhobb

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2010
USA
I tried getting into the HQ and security chased me off. At least I got to go into the company store. haha

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
That's one place I'd love to work at. Doing what, I have no idea, but I still would love to work there!
Do they have a cleaning crew or is the work all done by robots? Maybe we could get jobs as janitors. Or as janitor-robot programmers!

that1guyy

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2011
I still marvel at the fact I lived in Cupertino for years and never decided to go into Apple's offices.

blow45

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011
When you first walk inside Apple HQ, you’re greeted by the welcome/reception desk, which is situated inside the massive atrium with its bright natural light and suspended walkways.
That bright natural sunlight doesn't go all that well with glares galore headache inducing glass imacs that the world has had to suffer through for the past 5 or so years. Hence the white matte imacs...

Who needs anti glare right Tim? You can just turn the angle of your monitor to avoid it... what hypocrites...

----------

Most of these pictures are pretty old.

Not really, the ipad is on a big poster.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.