Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, but I was wondering what everyone's XBench scores were.

My eMac (specs in sig) scored a 133.5, which looked good compared to the other eMacs posted on their website.

Download XBench Here

daveL

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2003
Montana
Xbench is not a very reliable benchmark. I wouldn't get too caught up in the results you get. I hope, at least, you killed everything else on the system before you ran it.

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
daveL said:
Xbench is not a very reliable benchmark. I wouldn't get too caught up in the results you get. I hope, at least, you killed everything else on the system before you ran it.

Yeah, I closed out everything I was running before I ran XBench. I didn't even know about it 'til today. I read about it on another forum. I just figured I'd run it. I was curious what kind of results I'd get.

Etrain

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2005
Land of Cleve
The best I got so far out of 4 tests was a 185. The numbers don't mean much though because I feel my machine is plenty fast for me! :) I love it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.