Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Me and my friend, Nick at a club in Chicago. <3

Attachments

• IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 278

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
It's been a while since I posted in one of these. Seeing as how it's a new thread then here we go....

6930238674_d40d93d0fc_b.jpg

Me as best man at my best friend's wedding. I'm wearing his mum's hat for some reason.....actually the reason is that I was pretty drunk by that point :)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Me and my friend, Nick at a club in Chicago. <3

Wow, I'm not meaning to sound creepy at all, but you look wonderful. A huge transformation right down to your obvious happiness. Kudos Prof.

And are you all serious about the obvious down voting for someone's sexual orientation? My how this place has changed over the years. :(

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Well sure, but I still fail to understand the rational for adding it in the first place. It may make for more hits, but it represents very lazy people who would otherwise not even post a comment.

Who needs that?

I can't even fathom how this 'feature' could be the subject of any kind of data mining.

I think the rational was to eliminate the "+1", "agreed", or "-1" posts that people used to make. I think the system has backfired though....instead of having to clean up those posts, they have to clean up these types of posts instead.

Instead of making MR a better place, I think that the voting system has hurt the community.

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
Of course the votebuttons should be removed, I can't really understand why they are needed in any circumstance. If I strongly agree/disagree with a post I write an answer rather than anonymously score the post... Here's me!

65082_1253028230.jpg

BlakeBrattina

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2011
Bay City, MI
Not going to lie, Krafty.. I would have assumed you would look Asian...? (believe me, I hope this does come off in the wrong way!):D

Super balled out for the night though, nice.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Lets keep this thread about pictures, any of those topics are not bad, just create a (or post to an existing) thread if you wish to discuss those.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Not going to lie, Krafty.. I would have assumed you would look Asian...? (believe me, I hope this does come off in the wrong way!):D

Super balled out for the night though, nice.
LOL, why is that? This was actually when I surprised my mom at Church for Mothers Day.

I imagined him as an Asian chick. Oops
Am I that feminine? I've posted a photo of me before (in Part 4).

Haha, the background of this photo is fitting for the avatar/signature provided.
Haha, wait until I get my own place. Gonna fill up an entire wall.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
No. I just always thought of you as an asian girl because of your avatar. I'm sure you've always thought I was a rainbow pyramid. :D
I actually thought you were the Illuminati pyramid. With a rainbow instead of a cyclops eyeball.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Eh, it doesn't matter. I haven't had that type of contact with a women ever. I've given up already.

You're too young (and too cute, actually) to give up. I imagine when you look at women less like objects to be desired (with the accompanying images, etc) you'll find more interest from the laaaaaadeeeeeees. :D

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Eh, it doesn't matter. I haven't had that type of contact with a women ever. I've given up already.

Really? You look like a young Usher. I am sure people here wouldn't mind giving you some pointers. Maybe you tried too hard, how old are you?

I assume you live in L.A. which is loaded with Asian girls.

Last edited:

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
Really? You look like a young Usher. I am sure people here wouldn't mind giving you some pointers. Maybe you tried too hard, how old are you?

I assume you live in L.A. which is loaded with Asian girls.

Based on his photo, he either smells like absolute *****, has terrible teeth or an absolute useless personality when it comes to girls. Either way, this isn't the right forum for him to learn how to talk to women.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Based on his photo, he either smells like absolute *****, has terrible teeth or an absolute useless personality when it comes to girls. Either way, this isn't the right forum for him to learn how to talk to women.

Ouch, a little harsh there. Maybe it's just his approach or lack of approach.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.