Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
work01.jpg

Animation Editor

Thats too cool!!!

----------

come on, you're supposed to post pictures of yourselves! not a photo of something or someone doing what you do! gah... ruin the fun.:p

I wish I could but I'd get fired in a heart beat if I got caught taking pictures where I work.

I'm not sure why, all you'd see is servers and computers :p

macgeek18

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2009
Northern California
Care giver, then US Army Infantry with the 1st Armored Division served one tour and now a Staples Easy Tech. Can I say I hate Windows. :mad:

Attachments

• care givng.jpg
    care givng.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3,956
  • 220px-1st_US_Armored_Division_SSI.svg.png
    220px-1st_US_Armored_Division_SSI.svg.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 4,079
  • easy tech.jpg
    easy tech.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 3,979

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Care giver, then US Army Infantry with the 1st Armored Division served one tour and now a Staples Easy Tech. Can I say I hate Windows. :mad:

Ya being in IT ruined Windows for me. Vista was the nail in the coffin due to the pre-service pack 1 volume shadow copy error preventing large amounts of data to be transferred from one drive to another.

I still work with it daily although at work I got moved to the Mac/Linux side of the house. Its nice to learn new stuff but I have to get a Mac cert in 6 months or lose my job :eek:

macgeek18

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2009
Northern California
Ya being in IT ruined Windows for me. Vista was the nail in the coffin due to the pre-service pack 1 volume shadow copy error preventing large amounts of data to be transferred from one drive to another.

I still work with it daily although at work I got moved to the Mac/Linux side of the house. Its nice to learn new stuff but I have to get a Mac cert in 6 months or lose my job :eek:

I have two Apple certs, a Apple store told me to get them and they would hire me got two, one for Leopard and one for Snow leopard. No job. :(

gobes

macrumors member
May 17, 2010

This made my job hell for a while...

nunes013

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2010
Connecticut
chief student sound technician for my schools concert hall

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 225

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
I color comic books and am a minion in the animation field (I do backgrounds and color matching... exciting!). I was scheduled to do a filler issue for DC's Teen Titans, but that fell through with the recent reboot, I'm hoping to get in on doing the art for a friend's run on Batman (it's a backstory so it's not a headlining gig, but yeah a girl can dream).

sim667

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2010
For my Job I:

1. Look after a darkroom (20 enlargers)

Untitled by simbojono, on Flickr

2. Look after 2 small studios

3. 30 macs

4. Teach Photography

5. Steward at UK festivals (OK not really a job, but I get into lots of festis for freeeeeeeeee).

In my spare time I build stuff like this

And I listen to lots of music and go to lots of events and make rubbish attempts at writing them up on my blog (I've got 3 new albums to review and I never get round to it).
http://wonkydonkeyrambler.blogspot.co.uk/

Mikey86uk

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
England
Temporarily. I'm stuck in a tiny town with no job market and I don't trust my vehicle to make a 40 mile commute daily. It's kind of hard to save any money to fix my car/get the hell out of here when you work at this place.

A jobs a job.

atleast your supporting yourself (or/and Family)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.