Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Glad someone else got this as I only have one keyboard in my house and being Apple fanboy means I wood need at least 2. It might not have a piece of paper but I think its good enough in that the user name is in the challenge. Approved by me. Anyone else?

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
Glad someone else got this as I only have one keyboard in my house and being Apple fanboy means I wood need at least 2. It might not have a piece of paper but I think its good enough in that the user name is in the challenge. Approved by me. Anyone else?

I'll approve it. Especially because in my precursory glance at google images, no such picture appeared, and I'm inclined to believe it won't.

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
post a picture of a touch screen smartphone next to an old crt monitor or tv

mr info required.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334682800.547553.jpg

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
Ok.

A non touchscreen phone, next to a new(ish flat screen monitor.

Magic Intell points for iMacs/Thunderbolt displays/Cinema displays.

*Magic Intell points are nonreturnable, non transferable, and have no value in this game.

Last edited:

shreydesai

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2012
California
Post a picture of Cydia on your iPhone or SuperUser on your Android phone next to a pair of speakers, a Nike product, notebook, and a keyboard with the J key missing. Standard MR info required (name, MacRumors, date).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.