Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reflejo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
Hello!,

We want to create a beautiful Facebook Chat app for Mac OS X that will allow you to chat with your online Facebook friends and send message to the offline ones.

You can see a working screenshot here:

20120418011930-Screen_Shot_2012-04-18_at_5.02.05_AM.png

We need to raise some budget though, so if you are interested on being a part of the project please drop us some bucks here: http://www.indiegogo.com/facechat

Thank you! :)

AFPoster

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Hello!,

We want to create a beautiful Facebook Chat app for Mac OS X that will allow you to chat with your online Facebook friends and send message to the offline ones.

You can see a working screenshot here:

We need to raise some budget though, so if you are interested on being a part of the project please drop us some bucks here: http://www.indiegogo.com/facechat

Thank you! :)

Pretty slick, clear up that dead space at the top of the chat bar though. Also the first name you have selected shows a green button to the far right but everyone else it's right on their pic, make it all the same, just b/c someone is selected doesn't mean that dot needs to move, maybe just change colors from online to offline.

Also I hate FB, but 600+ million love it so I think it will be a great app you just won't receive seed funding from me =(

CodingRecipes

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2012
This is a nice app, I would like to be able to merge the open chat windows though, is that possible? Maybe with upper tabs?

CommandZeta

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2010
yes! we are working on that feature, the design is just a mockup, we are improving every day ,and that feature will be released on the next beta!..

Help to make this happen!

and thank you for the feedback :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.