Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bali Cockfight

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2002
Chi Town
Anyone know of any software that records a Macs keystrokes. I want to catch my girlfriend cheating on me and I want to know what she's writing in her emails on my mac.

Thanks guys!

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Duff-Man says....go over to VersionTracker.com and search using the word "keystrokes" and you'll see a few apps that log keystrokes....(I've never understood why some people seem to be too lazy to even look before posting asking for help) ...oh yeah!

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
LeeTom said:
That's sick. Grow up.
Well, he's either paranoid and he's going to be dumped soon for his invasion of her privacy... or he's right and he's about to be the one doing the dumping. Either way, yeah, the VT thing. Or google. Just be preapred for the consequences.

drsoong

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2008
Munich
progress reports

He's either dumped her/been dumped long ago...or they got married (and quite possibly divorced).

It's a pity the original thread poster has never posted any progress/outcome. :D

These questions would be more fun, if the thread creator kept their audience informed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.