Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
I have casually wanted one of these just to kick around and use. I missed out when they were released.
I found this one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200748699775?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

The seller is now trying to talk me into accepting a third generation iPod Nano instead (?).
No way.
Are these worth that much more in used condition? I know MIB they're a true collectable but I figured once they've been used a bit the value wears off pretty quickly.
Thoughts?

rossmosis

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2012
That's actually a picture of an iPod mini. When on eBay, you absolutely have to look through the listing thoroughly before you buy it. I see so much wrong with that listing that you should've just laughed and clicked elsewhere. The picture doesn't match up with the title and the title doesn't match up with the description. I normally feel bad for a buyer who gets screwed, but your predicament could've been prevented by actually reading and looking at the listing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.