Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpow1

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2012
Yeah, you'll probably get in. This is how it went for me and I'm happy to say that I DID receive a job offer @ $10.25 per hour. I submit my HireRight form on Saturday and Apple got back to me with the offer letter by Tuesday afternoon

I'm from the University of New Mexico, for those wondering

Did everyone receive the offer letters in the mail, or did you guys get E-mails?

Jawa

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2005
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I also just got my offer letter today. I interviewed last thursday, and got my hireright email the day after, so the turnaround time wasn't too long at all. I'm from the University of Florida.

mn4567

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2012
Well I don't have a Mac. So not sure if this will be of much help, but...

When I first filled out the application for the AHA job I made an id/password.

When I got the invitation to fill out an employment application again I forget my password and had to reset, but it was under the same ID.

travmofosho

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2012
I used my Apple ID that ive had for awhile. I also recieved an offer letter so i got the accepted the job. Im just waiting or an email to go to a new hire meeting... anyone else waiting for this new hire meeting?

sim667

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2010
I'd have loved this at uni, it basically means you can sit around in your pants smoking pot whilst telling idiots how to use a computer.

kitbic

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2012
I already received my email about the new hire meeting and scheduled it. It's in about two weeks for me.

lenodo

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2012
I received my offer letter/call today for the AHA (non-student) position in Pensacola,FL. Pay:14/hr 20hrs/wk with 40hrs/Wk @ peak business time. Even though its a part-time job it's considered a (flex) position because @ times you will be required to work a full time schedule. Since the job is AppleCare the position is considered corporate therefore a nice benefits package is offered as well!

bocaveli

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2012
I received my offer letter/call today for the AHA (non-student) position in Pensacola,FL. Pay:14/hr 20hrs/wk with 40hrs/Wk @ peak business time. Even though its a part-time job it's considered a (flex) position because @ times you will be required to work a full time schedule. Since the job is AppleCare the position is considered corporate therefore a nice benefits package is offered as well!

Lenodo I interviewed last week for the Pensacola area. My virtual interview was on Friday and I filled out my official application today. What kind of benefits package is there?

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
How long did it take to receive the email from Hire right. I submitted my Application and emailed the recruiter back about 2 days ago. I see some people received their user/password from Hire right within hours.

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Hmm maybe they had lots of applications. I replied back to the email that sent the application. I didn't see any other email listed, so I hope that was the right one.

mn4567

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2012
Did the recruiter ever get back to you?

Is there anyone else you can contact? Maybe Apple's career department?

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
not yet, I see someone else on the thread was asking about the hireright email after waiting a few days for it...i see they received an offer, so I will give it another day

mn4567

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2012
Alright well best of luck.

Hey anyone thats actually heard back...training starts next month right? do they train on weekends or just during the weekdays?

lenodo

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2012
Lenodo I interviewed last week for the Pensacola area. My virtual interview was on Friday and I filled out my official application today. What kind of benefits package is there?

You will receive a packet w/ all the information relative to your benefits!

travmofosho

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2012
After my iPad interview I waited 4 days till I got the email from hire right. Then after that I waited 2 weeks till I got any sort of email back. I was told that if you get to the background check stage and you have a clean background then you pretty much have the job. So then after 2 weeks I got an offer letter. I accepted it and waited 5 days till I was sent an email to sign up for a new hire session and that's where I stand lol It is the 2nd week of may then I start work on may 21

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
After my iPad interview I waited 4 days till I got the email from hire right. Then after that I waited 2 weeks till I got any sort of email back. I was told that if you get to the background check stage and you have a clean background then you pretty much have the job. So then after 2 weeks I got an offer letter. I accepted it and waited 5 days till I was sent an email to sign up for a new hire session and that's where I stand lol It is the 2nd week of may then I start work on may 21

I was informed during my interview that the next training class was May 14th. But, if that is your timeline, then I definitely won't be in that class if it takes 2 weeks for the background check. Still waiting on hireright email.

jayzmen

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Im just curious to know anyone the applied through corporate channel for the position, how long did it take for a recruiter to contact you after submitting your application?

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
applied on a friday, received email to setup interview that monday. but, some have said a week or so. I applied for corporate position.

Last edited:

mn4567

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2012
Well I finally got the offer letter. 11/hr, 16.50 overtime. I'm excited to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.