Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JLaGreca

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Has anybody ever gotten this window when attempting to update an app?
First time this has happened for me....

IMG_2475.PNG

clue3030

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2010
Same here...

I have no idea what this is, but when I try to download or update an app, I keep getting the same message...this has never happen before from what I know of....but it's pissing me off big time.

Christina12510

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2012
I'm not sure why it's doing this but I am getting the same message also. It's happening while trying to update the Draw Something app. :confused:

agent11727

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2008
This is happening to me too. Just started today. iPhone 4. Closed all background apps and reset phone. Still get the error. Can't update ANY apps now. :(

JamSandwich

macrumors regular
May 19, 2006
Based on this thread and Apple's support forums, seems like it's not exactly an isolated problem (I'm suffering the same problem too). Almost certainly on the Apple end of things. Tried three times to download an app. Hope I don't wind up with a $3 bill :)

JLaGreca

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Whatever it is/was, my app updated just fine a moment ago.
Anybody else?
Also, for me it was the Twitter app. The same for anybody else?

agent11727

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2008
Fixed. Guess it was temporarily down for everybody for a couple hours. I'm updating apps once again. :D

JamSandwich

macrumors regular
May 19, 2006
Whatever it is/was, my app updated just fine a moment ago.
Anybody else?
Also, for me it was the Twitter app. The same for anybody else?

Thanks for posting. For me it wasn't Twitter (it's next), I was buying the card game Ascension. (on sale for the first time, BTW... hope it's good).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.