Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UKmacman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 4, 2007
Okay panic over I got it off - but was worried I was going to damage my new air!!! Was not that impressed with the cover - although light it seemed to take away that really light feeling of the air - self defeating almost.

Anyway going back to amazon - it was VERy hard to get off!

ghostbuster

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2010
Barcelona
Okay panic over I got it off - but was worried I was going to damage my new air!!! Was not that impressed with the cover - although light it seemed to take away that really light feeling of the air - self defeating almost.

Anyway going back to amazon - it was VERy hard to get off!

Same here. Please let me know if you used any tools to get it off... I'm worried that I will apply too much force with my hands and break something...

Cyberhec

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2012
I also can't get mine off. Incipio Customer Service has been ignoring my requests. Any help would be appreciated.

DvlFig

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2012
I don't know but, mine comes off easily... And, I have the Moshi Ivisor, palmguard and trackpad protector. Fits perfectly and its easy to remove, no complaints from me:)

Shadow2k

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2009
Mine came off easily once, but I accidentally destroyed the case removing it for a second time. I now use sleeves.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.