Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2012
UK
I have an Epson Stylus Office BX305FW Wireless Printer which I would love to print to direct from my iPhone using the Native Print Feature built into IOS.

Its not AirPrint compatible as far as I know. There is an Epson Wireless Print App but its really not that great and you can only print certain things from it. :mad:

Does anyone know of any Cydia Apps or Tweaks that will allow me to print direct to the printer over WiFi using the built in IOS print function, without sending it via my computer?

Any help with this would be great :)

Thanks in Advance!

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
TruPrint cydia

This excited me. Then I saw it was $10. Damn, that's steep. I am sure it's useful for some people, but I sure won't find myself printing enough from my phone to justify a $10 price tag. Too bad. :(

The frustrating thing is we have an Apple Airport with the laser print plugged directly into the USB port. One would think this shouldn't require a specific printer. :/

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
yes and yes I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it was worth it... reviews on youtube as well. it did used to be much cheaper as I remember.

TallGuy1970

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2010
Printopia!

I use Printopia on my home network. It is not an app for my phone, but for my Mac. It is available through the app store. Any printer my Mac can see and use, my iPhone can see and use, as long as they are on the same network.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.