Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Mekon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
I want to be able to connect my iPad to my iPhone via a wireless connection, dock my iPhone into my speakers then play a movie on my iPad and listen to the sound through the speakers. The reason is so I can watch a movie while running on a treadmill without using earphones - I hate earphones! Is this possible?
(new iPad, iPhone 4S)

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
How far is the speaker dock from the treadmill? It may be easier to just get a long cable that runs from the headphone jack of your iPad to the AUX input on the speakers.

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
I want to be able to connect my iPad to my iPhone via a wireless connection, dock my iPhone into my speakers then play a movie on my iPad and listen to the sound through the speakers. The reason is so I can watch a movie while running on a treadmill without using earphones - I hate earphones! Is this possible?
(new iPad, iPhone 4S)

you could buy an Airport Express or just get something like this with bluetooth.....

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-iClar...EHYI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335795366&sr=8-1

I have a few around the house and they work awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.