Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
That latest pic just looks like a stretched iPhone 4/4S basically, with the FFC moved to the right and raised (for reasons I cannot understand).

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area

Hey guys, I found this picture on Tumblr. Looks pretty cool. The caption reads "2012 apple iPhone 5, Spy picture".

Actually, I would't be surprised one bit if this is almost exactly what the next iPhone looks like. This is a fake, but I don't think it's too far fetched. Basically it's a ip4 with a stretched screen filling more of the front space.

At first I thought this was pretty good photoshop work, but after closer examination, its HORRIBLE. And no, I don't think this is what it's gonna look like after all. lol

chevy57

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2009
Iphone plus concept

iphone-plus-2.jpg

iphone-plus-1.jpg

iPhone Plus concept boasts a 4.3-inch Retina display that sits edge-to-edge across the device. But the Plus isn’t just all show and no go. The concept is packed full of features.

Borrowing from recent rumors and reports, the ADR team gave the Plus a liquid metal body and outfitted its display with In-Cell touch technology. It also has a slimmer 30-pin dock connector and capacitive home button.

Then, there’s the wishful thinking. The Plus is sporting a pico-projector, for beaming content onto any surface, a 10 megapixel rear camera, and a 2 megapixel front-facing one. It also has an A6 quad-core processor.

http://www.redmondpie.com/meet-the-...is-ridiculously-thin-and-aluminicious-images/

I really like it!!

Last edited:

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
I really don't think I can take another 2-4 months of these speculations. It's killing me. I may have to ask my company to block this website until the new phone is released. I get nothing done because of this site and the speculations about the new iPhone really get me spun up.

I need help.

gta50419

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
Me, you, & everyone on this forum should know that this is fake....

just look at it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.