Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Big Dave

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2007
Crestview, Fl
I read that Samsung has a laptop out with Ivy Bridge and Dell's Alienware also has a laptop out with Ivy Bridge. Hopefully it won't be long before we see some Ivy Bridge iMacs and MacBooks.

WardC

macrumors 68030
Oct 17, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
I read that Samsung has a laptop out with Ivy Bridge and Dell's Alienware also has a laptop out with Ivy Bridge. Hopefully it won't be long before we see some Ivy Bridge iMacs and MacBooks.

Everyone's going to ditch their Macs and go buy those, and then our favorite fruit company is going to go OUT OF BUSINESS because they couldn't deliver an Ivy Bridge Macintosh by early May.

Now I want to kick a trash can.

Edit: Well, I think they can get by just fine selling iPads and iPhones, so they still have something going for them, at least...to keep them afloat.

Sabriel

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2012
I started looking at building a hackintosh. Tired of waiting on the refresh. Both the MacPro and iMac's are at the slowest they have ever been. Good job Tim Cook, alienate the power users, 14 year old teenie boppers are where it's at clearly.... </rant>

In all seriousness though. I can build a Hackintosh (fully compatible) that is exponentially better than any of apples currently released products, TODAY, for less than 1 third the price for the outdated piece of junk they're calling a Macpro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.