Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julianna1973

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Scotland
I have looked around a lot & I know ebay sells them but mainly above the face price & they post it.

Im hoping to find somewhere to to buy US itunes cards online & pay with paypal & the code is sent by email?

I thought it would be better to find people who actually had been successful doing this....

jsolares

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2011
Land of eternal Spring
I have looked around a lot & I know ebay sells them but mainly above the face price & they post it.

Im hoping to find somewhere to to buy US itunes cards online & pay with paypal & the code is sent by email?

I thought it would be better to find people who actually had been successful doing this....

I got one from bestbuy, not sure if they accept paypal or not, but my international credit card worked

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Jerry Cards is a great place to buy US iTunes Gift Cards. I know out of country friends that use the service! They also do other cards besides iTunes, such as Xbox Live points or PSN credit (PERFECT if you use a US account outside the US) and Hulu Plus + Netflix cards. Go check them out!

Last edited by a moderator:

SqueekerLite

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2012
There also seems to be a 19.5% bump in price.

True....It's probably used to pay for the transaction/processing fee. I have searched around and they are the cheapest by far.

I have tried to get other codes at the same price, or even at a discount, and they turn out to be fake codes. All their codes are authentic.

forentang

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2012
I have been worrying about the itune code. I bought mine at FlexibleDream and now I just realized they maybe bought by bad credit card. The site claims XX code can't be bought by credit card and only from retail store.

I actually received the XX code and it worked. Anyone can confirm XX US Itunes code can't be fraudulent ? I may have found a great place for my future Itunes needs :p

Audite

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2012
The XX codes are fake... I usually get my codes from tunescodes.com. Never a problem

I have been worrying about the itune code. I bought mine at [URL="[/URL] and now I just realized they maybe bought by bad credit card. The site claims XX code can't be bought by credit card and only from retail store.

I actually received the XX code and it worked. Anyone can confirm XX US Itunes code can't be fraudulent ? I may have found a great place for my future Itunes needs :p

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
Jerry cards and buyfrompowerseller are the best, once you buy couple they lower price and help you out a lot if you want to use USA services like netflix, spotify hulu etc with good prices; just matter of sending a email.

JerryCards

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2011
Richmond, VA
In the contrary, codes start with XX are much safer than codes start with XM or other. All cards with code start with XX are from US retail stores, XXWM is from Walmart, XXBB is from Bestbuy, XXTG is from Target, XXBT is from Staples, Officemax, Michaels (and several other stores), XXMP from some local retail stores.

If you use those XM codes and your account get blocked, you will basically lost everything in your account. All of your App in that account cannot be updated.

Those indicators are not 100% sure. The safest way is to buy from good sources.

The XX codes are fake... I usually get my codes from tunescodes.com. Never a problem

Last edited:

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
Yesterday i bought a code from Jerry lol

Anyway this is how you get it, a scan:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366311509.382573.jpg

Cant get more legit than that online; fwiw ive been using codes from him and powerseller since forever with no problem.

funnyatleast

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2011
gift card

I have a $100 US gift card that I got from the back to school sale last year and it is just sitting around. I would be willing to sell it to you for 90 since most sites charge you more than 100 (makes no sense to me). I can show you my ebay account that has good rating on it (i dont trust ebay to sell gift cards). PM me

JerryCards

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2011
Richmond, VA
IN-APP Purchase - Foreign IP

I have reports from different people that they cannot do in-app purchase. It seems iTunes are checking your IP addresses. One way to get around it is to purchase under US VPN every time you do in-app buy. You may need a new iTunes account if they already detect you are in foreign country. Your game center can have a different account, so, you can still continue to play your game. I have an VPN works for netflix. It should work for this purpose also.

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Gift Card Mall via eBay has $40 iTunes Gift Card for $32.

No need to thank me just buy and leave good reviews on some of my apps =) lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.