Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I have blue eye, but I used to wear bright blue contacts, I loved them. Personally I like brown eyed girls (my wife and daughter have them). Though I think every color you posted looks good on you. Especially the brown and the blue.

Hah, that made me giggle sincerely.
Hellur thar!

----------

I've known plenty of people with gooorgeous brown eyes, but, mine are just boring. They don't have any interesting pattern, or flecks of different colors... they are just dark brown. I like my eyes, my eyeshape, but, eh, I just wanted something different. :) I think my contacts look creeepy, but I wear them anyway.

o_O

iBlue

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
London, England

I've known plenty of people with gooorgeous brown eyes, but, mine are just boring. They don't have any interesting pattern, or flecks of different colors... they are just dark brown. I like my eyes, my eyeshape, but, eh, I just wanted something different. :) I think my contacts look creeepy, but I wear them anyway....

Great pics! I really like the brown contacts. They look more convincing but unusual at the same time.

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
I fooled around with photoshop and found 1-bit. Nostalgic and fun.
image.jpg

Gator24765

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2009
Texas
eyes are a weird thing. I was born with blue eyes, as blue as the sky. They have now changed to a green color. From the transition from blue to green there was a short phase where my eyes were like a turquoise color.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
I actually meant the shape of your eyes rather than the colour. The brown looks fine by the way.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
So....even in the photos where your eyes are brown, are with your contacts???

I just went through 6 years of photos to check my eyes, and I can only find ~10 close-up photos of my face. :rolleyes: I'm usually taking the photos, so I have 100s of my girlfriend's face, but she can't take photos, and struggles to focus on me in photos, so all I have are a bunch of blurry photos of my face.
I'm really drunk in 5 of them. You can see my eyes in the remaining 5 photos, but they're a bit blurry in 3 of them, I'm dressed like a tiger in 1 :)p :D), and the only remaining photo is from 6 years ago.

No medication here

Pics?

Attachments

• Eyes.jpg
    Eyes.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 170

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
May I start with weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I finally got to go too!!! It was so much fun! We went through 7 lines, and the last one was over a HUGE valley with a waterfall.

Pic 1: Me Ziplining.

Pic 2: Me holding an adorable baby octopus! He was surprisingly friendly and didn't want to let go of my hand! (And woah, I look weird underwater with a snorkel in my mouth!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-05-06 at 8.46.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-05-06 at 8.46.51 PM.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 171
  • P5030063.jpg
    P5030063.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I finally got to go too!!! It was so much fun! We went through 7 lines, and the last one was over a HUGE valley with a waterfall.

Pic 1: Me Ziplining.

Pic 2: Me holding an adorable baby octopus! He was surprisingly friendly and didn't want to let go of my hand! (And woah, I look weird underwater with a snorkel in my mouth!)

Is that red hair that I see on top of your head? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.