Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzmen

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Congrats to all... I still havent heard from a recruiter and its been 2weeks so i chalked it up as a lose.

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
They called to notify you that you got it instead of email?

Yes the recruiter who Interviewed me called me to officially offer me the job and told me my background had cleared. She told me she would during the second interview once the background cleared. She said I would receive and email offer and I would also receive a written offer with my equipment via Fedex. She was like are you excited i was like yes. I guess It didn't come across,but I was in the middle of a nap when she called and my bf handed me the phone.

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
Yes the recruiter who Interviewed me called me to officially offer me the job and told me my background had cleared. She told me she would during the second interview once the background cleared. She said I would receive and email offer and I would also receive a written offer with my equipment via Fedex. She was like are you excited i was like yes. I guess It didn't come across,but I was in the middle of a nap when she called and my bf handed me the phone.

I haven't heard anything about a second interview. I'm getting super antsy.

bocaveli

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2012
I got a phone call Friday will my job offer, I too am from Pensacola and was told my training date was May 21st.

Did you get a phone call? Do you have any other info ?

Thanks!

After I got the call I got an email confirmation and a fedex package with paperwork overnighted to me. Then I got an email to schedule a paperwork hire session. It was a conference call with about 30 other new hires explaining the paperwork process to become an official employee. I filled out my paperwork the next day and sent it back and they mentioned that the May 14 group should receive their hardware on the 10th or 11th. I have not had any communication since the conference call/paperwork instructions call I had 6 days ago, but I know they received my paperwork 3 days ago so I'm getting a little concerned that I havent received a notification regarding my shipment for tomorrow or friday.

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
Dear XXXX:
Apple is delighted to offer you a position of Apple At Home Advisor working part-time. In your new position you will be reporting to XXXXXXX, with an effective start date of May 21, 2012. We look forward to welcoming you to Apple.

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Dear XXXX:
Apple is delighted to offer you a position of Apple At Home Advisor working part-time. In your new position you will be reporting to XXXXXXX, with an effective start date of May 21, 2012. We look forward to welcoming you to Apple.

Congrats in the same class also. Just received paperwork today via fedex.

jayzmen

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Dear XXXX:

curious to know for all that receive benefits with their employment offer, does apple offer vision and dental insurance?

Thanks

Tekflicka

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2012
Pensacola time frame

I'm also in the pensacola area and just submitted my resume two days ago. About how long was it before you heard something?

Also do the benefits include the employee discount? If so do you know how much?

Any tips for the interview and or application process are appreciated! thanks!

brucedamoose

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2012
I was wondering if they offered overtime and how much will you guys get paid? also what is the maximum hours you can work

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
I was wondering if they offered overtime and how much will you guys get paid? also what is the maximum hours you can work

Not sure, but I do know it says you might flex up to 40 hrs during peak times. Everyones pay is diff.

Last edited:

Xelucard

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2012
I actually noticed a post in the Dallas/Ft Worth Craigslist Job Section. Found it super interesting, I applied yesterday and got an email about 40 minutes later, but I noticed it was just an automated email saying they received my resume and were waiting for a recruiter to review the qualifications.

Only one in the texas area ? :O...most of the people here are florida ;P.

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
I actually noticed a post in the Dallas/Ft Worth Craigslist Job Section. Found it super interesting, I applied yesterday and got an email about 40 minutes later, but I noticed it was just an automated email saying they received my resume and were waiting for a recruiter to review the qualifications.

I'm in MI. Not all states will let you work at home like this.

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012

I applied directly through the Apple website via the corporate link. You can browse through the apple advisor listings to see if their is a city near you they are hiring in. I think they are gradually adding more cities.

Xelucard

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2012
Well I did, posted for the Frisco, Tx area. Just was not sure if anyone from the Texas area had signed up. Frisco is about 30-45 miles away depending on where I am. Thanks for the replies.

SimonWiesner

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2012
Had an interview today

I had an interview today from an Apple recruiter and it went very well. she asked me if i had any pre-planned trips and the pay was going to be this much. went through some scenario questions and thought i did good. The recruiter told me she liked me and was gonna recommend me and told me two other names who would contact me next week.

Have anyone of you had a second interview. This is for the At-Home Advisor Pro.

SimonWiesner

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2012
The interview was fantastic. The manager who interviewed me said he was going to recommend me for hire. FINGERS CROSSED.

I had an interview today and that is what they told me too! best of luck with your new job!

Last edited:

Xelucard

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2012
How long did it take anyone to receive a response from a recruiter. From what I read it took any where from 3-7 days?

SimonWiesner

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2012
At Home Advisor

My recruiter got a hold of me through indeed and asked me to apply for the At Home Care pro position. I applied on May 9th and got a response on the 14th to set up interview. I had my interview yesterday on the 16th. My recruiter told me my interview went well and she would recommend me. told me the names of the two people who contact me in the next week.

Xelucard

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2012
My recruiter got a hold of me through indeed and asked me to apply for the At Home Care pro position. I applied on May 9th and got a response on the 14th to set up interview. I had my interview yesterday on the 16th. My recruiter told me my interview went well and she would recommend me. told me the names of the two people who contact me in the next week.

Awesome, you answered my question. so it can take about a week or 2 to hear back. I am just used to usually sending in my resume and hearing back a day later with questions about an interview time.

It lets me relax a bit.

*Edit* - How rude of me, congratulations to everyone that made it. Simon grats on the interview and the recommendation. Good luck with the further process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.