Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
That was uploaded 6 months ago... its most probably BS. It does not show sent and received and not to mention anybody with newer blackberry software can add anyone as an SMS contact in their BBM list.

There was a guy named Mottix that posted some info about having bbm on modmyi, but its taking ages to complete.

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2008
Blackberry is really dead technology and starting to become a thing of the passed. iMessage is the new revolution.

ZmyDust

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2011
Blackberry is really dead technology and starting to become a thing of the passed. iMessage is the new revolution.

So now this must mean that Nextel direct connect will be making a comeback and be available on iPhones soon! Yea, Beepbeep!

Hf44

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2011
That was uploaded 6 months ago... its most probably BS. It does not show sent and received and not to mention anybody with newer blackberry software can add anyone as an SMS contact in their BBM list.

There was a guy named Mottix that posted some info about having bbm on modmyi, but its taking ages to complete.

link please? intrested :D

Mac Dreamy

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2012
Only with tricks

I don´t understand people who post content without research. If you want to know if Blackberry messenger works with iPhone or what a is a good alternative, then you can inform you at http://bbmforiphone.org :apple: and get all information you need. :cool:

mudy1

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2009
Says the thread gravedigger, lol...

well he is a scammer because i tried that one and all it wants from you is to buy something, after that you got nothing.

scammer are every where people, be careful.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
RIM/BlackBerry is a struggling, outdated, close-to-bankrupt, dying brand. WHY would anyone want a BB messenger is beyond me.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
just let the thread die! it was started over a year ago! newbies love to bump these old threads but never search something like how do I jailbreak, unlock etc..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.