Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
If you have any codes left, this 20+ year undergrad sure could use one.

There is something wrong with App store code generation and it gets back normal now. Sorry for the delay, and already email the code.

camb1281

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2012
Could I possibly get a code? My boss needs a pdf file converted today and all the free ones seem to be for windows! camb1281 AT gmail

thanks!

christophlicht

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2012
I would really love a code as well. sounds like a very useful tool...
Address is christophschobert (at) web (dot) de...
cheers

1goodidea

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2011
If you are still providing codes I would appreciate receiving one. I often have the need to do such conversions for my business activities and have previously used a few products on my former employers windows machines. I would be please to be able to do this on my Mac.

Email info(at)1goodidea.com

Thanks

PS if this offer is over that's cool.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I often have the need to do such conversions for my business activities and have previously used a few products on my former employers windows machines. I would be please to be able to do this on my Mac.

The offer just starts, so there are still some codes lefts. I send you the code with PM as i am not in office now. Have fun with apps. If you have any problem or suggestion, feel free to contact me.

tdiaz

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2006
Ahh.. missed that bit, too - to post here, and mention that I'm often coming across PDFs where the source files have been misplaced, or no longer available due to poor backup/migration planning in the past. When I've needed to revise the information, I find myself creating a similar looking document from scratch.

The various web services that do this often produce dodgy results and it's often easier to start from scratch rather than clean up an awful conversion that is mostly huge chunks of white picture elements.

Perhaps a desktop application would do better.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
The various web services that do this often produce dodgy results . Perhaps a desktop application would do better.

The web service also has privacy issues. A desktop app works much better except for costing some money.

Code delivered. Have fun with the app. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. An app store review is great appreciated if you find the program worked.

jasuncion

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2012
If you have any codes left, I would like to try your product.

I often find myself often having to convert PDF files to word... often having to retype the entire document. After reading about your product, it would definitely be a life saver for me. If you have any codes left, please email it to: jasuncion@aol.com.

realitystops

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Very North
project confusion in need of solution!!!

If codes are still available I would be inordinately grateful to receive one.

Your app. will be put to use sorting a large charitable project my wife is struggling with, she being the only Mac user in a desert of Windows.

Regards

Sharkey

sharkeywardATrocketmailDOTcom

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Your app. will be put to use sorting a large charitable project my wife is struggling with, she being the only Mac user in a desert of Windows.

realitystops, already PM the code.

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I often find myself often having to convert PDF files to word... often having to retype the entire document.

The app works great for pdf conversion, especially for text-heavy pdfs. Code has been sent ,please check your mail box. Sorry for the delay.:)

tigerw78

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2012
I have been assigned to to update IT policy recently. It would be great if this app can do wonders.

Hope a code is available for me. Thanks.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I have been assigned to to update IT policy recently. It would be great if this app can do wonders.

If you do not want to use the full function of Adobe Acrobat, this is a perfect tool for pdf conversion with little budget..:D

rkruck

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2011
If there are still codes available, I would love one. I'm one of the few mac users in my department and would love to be able to convert to word for document updates.

my email is robert.kruck@neustar.biz

crashdebris

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2011
Boomer! Sooner!
I would also like a copy of the code please. My online college sends a lot of assignments in pdf and it would be much more convienient to be able to cut and paste from a converted word doc than to have to retype stuff (especially with my poor 2 finger typing!).

Edit: guess I need to put an email address in here:
crashmanATcoxDOTnet

Last edited:

xjosh

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2011
Denmark
Im a school student, and I often scan my papers with Turboscan for iPhone to PDF. Sometimes I have to retype the whole paper, if I need anything from it.

Thanks.

2010a"@"gmail.com

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
I work in an educational establishment where we use several hundred iMacs. This software would be very useful, but we rarely purchase until we've had a chance to test the software beforehand.
Would love a code so that I could test before we actually decided on whether we wish to roll this out across other systems.
Would also be interested in creating a video for my Youtube Channel on the software....

Please PM me further details if poss, along with any volume licensing etc? If not the MAS is still fine.

Hope to hear from you!

mp33er

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2010
PDF Converter

I am a professional translator. We do get many projects in PDF forms but have to deliver the results in Word docs. Tried quite a few of them but found them less than perfect for one reason or another. If you are willing to explore the opportunities in the world of translators', please send me a code at "mp33er@hotmail.com". Thanks!!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I would also like a copy of the code please. My online college sends a lot of assignments in pdf and it would be much more convienient to be able to cut and paste from a converted word doc than to have to retype stuff (especially with my poor 2 finger typing!).

----------

I am a professional translator. We do get many projects in PDF forms but have to deliver the results in Word docs. Thanks!!

It works pretty well for PDF to Word conversion. Code has delivered.

Last edited:

maha252

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2012
Cape town. South Africa
Free give away

I have just opened a touring company in Arusha and just invested in a imac. I need to convert my pdf to word so i can edit my docs and send then to my clients.

Dear Macrumors Members:

This is John Neil from iStonsoft, a new vendor of Mac app store. This is the third-round free giveaway of PDF to Word Converter(upgraded version) at the macrumors community , the previous versions are well received across the users that had the experience of trying. This time i will give 12 free promote codes to Macrumors community specially.

If you are interested in the software, please write down the reason why you need the software in this thread and post your email at the end of your post, then I will give the codes through email to 12 users who want the software best.

This is the product link to the Mac app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-to-word-converter/id500924897?ls=1&mt=12

It will be great appreciated if you write a comment/feedback or retweet/share the product among your network.

PS: This campaign starts at May 12, 2012

John Neil
iStonsoft

How to redeem a Promo Code on the Mac App Store:

http://www.osxdaily.com/2011/03/17/...store-promo-code-mac-app-store-ios-app-store/

The code has been sent to following user, there are still 3 left.

1goodidea
tdiaz
realitystops
jasuncion
crazysanchez
Ifti
crashdebris
mp33er
rkruck

mp33er

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp33er
I am a professional translator. We do get many projects in PDF forms but have to deliver the results in Word docs. Thanks!!
It works pretty well for PDF to Word conversion. Code has delivered.

YES!!
I am one of the honored ones who's got the opportunity trying this awesome s/w. Thanks for your code and I'll test it as much as I can and leave my feedback and experience. This really made my day!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.