Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

machart5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2012
Has anyone found a work around or anyway to get Web Ex to work in ML? I attempted to join meetings in Web Ex and get the connecting screen and never proceed past unfortunately. Any suggestions?

Blipp

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2011
Broken record incoming.

Don't install ML (or any beta OS) as your primary OS. Ever. If you're needing this Mac to log into remote meetings than clearly it should never have been "upgraded" to ML beta.

Get your machine back down to Lion and you'll be able to access your Web EX meetings no problem. Put ML on a bootable external drive or a test machine if you need to stress test it. I'm sure Cisco will have their app ML ready when it makes its official release.

bogatyr

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2012
Nope, couldn't get it to work either. I pulled out my Lion laptop instead when I needed Webex.

ktappe

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2003
Wilmington, DE
Has anyone found a work around or anyway to get Web Ex to work in ML? I attempted to join meetings in Web Ex and get the connecting screen and never proceed past unfortunately. Any suggestions?

Add me to the list. WebEx works on our 10.7 Macs but won't connect to anything on our 10.8.1 Macs. ML has been out for months--you'd think they'd have fixed this by now. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.